“The city of Paris should sue to prevent its name being used in vain”
Review of Paris Grill

Paris Grill
Ranked #91 of 1,468 Restaurants in Quebec City
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
White Plains, New York
“The city of Paris should sue to prevent its name being used in vain”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

The worst restaurant we visited during our ten days in Quebec City. A pretty spot near our hotel, this was our first dinner on the trip.

My salad was uninspiring but compared to the main dish was positively wonderful. I ordered the ribs and since this place was a GRILL I expected something good. Yuck. Tiny portion, mealy texture not tasty at all. My wife had salmon and she thought it was alright.

The waiter was fine but I would never go back there under any circumstance.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank nyredhawk
KarineGRP, Responsable relations clients at Paris Grill, responded to this review, 3 September 2013
Dear nyredhawk,

Thank you for having chosen our restaurant for your first dinner and for taking the time to comment on your experience. We are sorry if some of your dishes were not up to your expectations. You seem to have enjoyed the service and location. Have you talked about your disappointment to your server?
The Paris Grill is a «brasserie parisienne» (inspired by) and we are not a "steak house" or "grill" restaurant. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again in our restaurant during your next visit to Quebec.

Karine B.Poulin
Paris Grill
(Groupe Restos Plaisirs)

Montreal, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great surprise”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

It was on our way back to Montreal, so we stopped. With no expectation, looked like a Grill restaurant. In fact it was french but witha little american twist.
We LOVED it.
The steak was okay, but for the price it was a good value.
I had the Tarte Flammée Classique... I still think about it. DELICIOUS.
The bar could be better, but the wine selection is great.

• Visited July 2013
North Dakota
“Great evening”
Reviewed 25 June 2013 via mobile

I was not very attracted by the name,but loved the place. The fois gras brûlée is to die for, and the duck confit was delicious. Service provided by Jose Pascal was great. A very pleasant dining experience.

Visited June 2013
Montreal, Canada
“Awesome French food and wine!”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

Everything was amazing food wine dessert and service!!
We had chosen the filet mignonette and the spinach feta cheese salad to die for! The desert toblerone profiteroles were heavenly!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Nadia T
Quebec City, Canada
“Reaaly good night out”
Reviewed 27 April 2013

A little expensive for a family of four but well worth the money. The service was excellent and the food really good. I had the filet mignon which was a bit disappointing. Not very tender and not much taste. The service and ambiance made up for it. I would not hesitate to go back. I will try the ribs. They looked amazing!

• Visited April 2013