“Highly recommend”

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown Quebec City
Cross street: rue du Tresor
Reviewed 15 October 2013

The food was very good, good service, nice ambience.
Eggs benedict were just lovely as was the cheese fondue. Also has a nice wine list.

Reviewed 13 October 2013

The lunch menu is limited, but my wife & I found options. We had a ham & swiss cheese sandwich which included a nice salad with kalamata olives. The ham was freshly sliced and the cheese flavorful - nicely served on a fresh heated baguette. The second meal was a steak nicely prepared and a good portion for lunch - came with a nice salad and fries. All was very good.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

Fondue is one of my favorite meals, and this was outstanding, AND when we finished our cheese fondue, our waitress asked if we'd like a bit more, and she brought it, no charge.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

Was in Quebec City recently for a business trip and we were 7 people dining at the restaurant. I believe that just about everyone ordered something different off of the menu and everyone enjoyed their meals. I ordered the Beef striploin with pepper sauce, cheddar and bacon potato rosti, smoked sour cream, Québec wild mushroom & vegetables. It was delicious! And the steak portion was quite generous. The service was excellent with the waiter offering details in both English and French. Very nice ambiance.

Reviewed 2 October 2013

The staff is attentive but not intrusive. They volunteer to speak English if your French is fractured like mine. I started with a salad, the greens I had were incredibly fresh and the orange vinaigrette dressing wonderful. My Husband started with a crock of flavorful French onion soup. I had duck which was delicious! My husband had lamb and noodles a tasty dish. Dessert was the chef's surprise including a brownie, chocolate and white chocolate mousse and banana ice cream. My only complaint was the brownie was hard to cut with a spoon making it difficult to combine all the delicious flavors. We made a reservation via computer an hour before dinner with ease.