We decided to give this place a try after reading the reviews and were not disappointed. The location is excellent. Once you park your car (included), there is no need to use it. We walked the walled city of Quebec and beyond without a use for it. This place has an interesting history and we especially enjoyed the quirkiness of staying in a home instead of the usual hotel room. The hosts were very accommodating offering up great tips for touring the city and beyond. We can't wait to go back to not only stay here again but venture and explore other parts of Canada. Guitta was most gracious and offered up the best breakfast. Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our home was built in 1793 and it situated within the fortified walls of famous Vieux Quebec. It is classified as an Historic Monument by the Government of Quebec and has a 4 "sun" rating. Our tastefully decorated guest rooms have Queen-sized beds for your comfort. We offer two rooms, each with one Queen-sized bed, and the third room has two Queen-sized beds. Our entire home is protected by a well maintained fire detection system that is monitored all the time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Maison Historique James Thompson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maison Historique James Thompson Hotel Quebec City
- Maison Historique James Thompson Quebec/Quebec City