We went to Quebec in May 2013 and even though it was raining over greater part of the weekend, we absolutely loved the place. James Thompson added a lot of flavor to out trip. It was cozy and comfortable. The breakfast was great, and the hosts are warm and full of stories and information for tourists. I'm glad we chose to stay here as against staying in a hotel. It was right in the city center (so we did not have to use our car at all once we parked there), and had a personal touch. Overall, we enjoyed our stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our home was built in 1793 and it situated within the fortified walls of famous Vieux Quebec. It is classified as an Historic Monument by the Government of Quebec and has a 4 "sun" rating. Our tastefully decorated guest rooms have Queen-sized beds for your comfort. We offer two rooms, each with one Queen-sized bed, and the third room has two Queen-sized beds. Our entire home is protected by a well maintained fire detection system that is monitored all the time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Maison Historique James Thompson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maison Historique James Thompson Hotel Quebec City
- Maison Historique James Thompson Quebec/Quebec City