My wife, daughter and I just got back from a winter vacation in Quebec city. What a beautiful place. We stayed at the James Thompson house for three days and had a fantastic experience. It's located in the upper part of the old city and is within walking distance of all of the sites. The rooms are clean and spacious, but what made it fun was Guitta, the owner. What a great person! She and her daughters made us feel like family. Breakfast was a treat, chatting with Guitta and the other guest at a communal table. She told us about some great/inexpensive restaurants that are frequented by the locals. I can't say enough about how happy we are. Thank you Guitta, Heidi and Brigitte for an unforgettable stay:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our home was built in 1793 and it situated within the fortified walls of famous Vieux Quebec. It is classified as an Historic Monument by the Government of Quebec and has a 4 "sun" rating. Our tastefully decorated guest rooms have Queen-sized beds for your comfort. We offer two rooms, each with one Queen-sized bed, and the third room has two Queen-sized beds. Our entire home is protected by a well maintained fire detection system that is monitored all the time. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Maison Historique James Thompson reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maison Historique James Thompson Hotel Quebec City
- Maison Historique James Thompson Quebec/Quebec City