“Should Not Be Called A Cigar Bar!”
Review of Societe Vs

Ranked #1,050 of 1,442 Restaurants in Quebec City
Neighbourhood: Downtown Quebec City
Neighbourhood: Downtown Quebec City
New Jersey
“Should Not Be Called A Cigar Bar!”
Reviewed 22 July 2012

I have never seen a more disorganized bar. The service is nearly nonexistent. I' really not sure how they stay in business. I arrived here after a concert and the bar was empty. I managed to get a single beer sitting at the bar for over an hour and a half. My friend and I have watched five bartenders/servers trip over each other and lose more customers than they have served. I really don't know how they stay in business. On a Saturday night they are losing more money than they are making. I rarely write a bad review, but this one is well deserved. If you want a drink and service go elsewhere. A management change is needed for this to be a real bar. Oh, and the cigar part is a joke. I asked twice to visit the humidor and still have nothing. Crazy how much money they are letting walk away.

1 review from our community