“Best Pizza In The Townships” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Canadian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Sherbrooke, Canada
“Best Pizza In The Townships”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

The way one likes their pizza pie is as personal as getting a tattoo. I have met Jerry's patrons who have despised the pizzas they serve, calling them sloppy, thin on the sauce and too thick on the cheese, and I have met other restaurant goers who swear that it is the best 'zza in the Townships. I am of the latter conviction. I love their sweetish, doughy crust. I love that the cheese is not sprinkled, but lopped on generously and that the slice does not stand stiff and dry in my hands like that crap you get from the subway station pizza joints in Montreal. I could eat a bowlful of the sauce alone with a large spoon. I have had their pepperoni and cheese most often, but have also enjoyed the bacon topping, just cheese and the Hawaiian. I would only recommend staying away from ordering onions as a topping until they change their cutting method from chopping to thinly slicing. Their Caesar salad is also stellar. I love imitation bacon bits and their dressing is a tangy mélange that I have tried to recreate to no avail.
I love Jerry's and will happily continue to put on pounds by gorging on their pizza every week.

• Visited October 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Emerald S

Cochrane, Canada
“Excellent - tastes like home made!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 August 2013

The portions, especially salads, were very generous and tasty.
Pizza crust tasted like it had been freshly made on site!
Prices very reasonable. Service was good.
Great variety on the menu. Open late.
Thoroughly enjoyed both visits to Jerry's Pizzeria!
Thank you!

• Visited August 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Not very good pizza”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 September 2012

We ate here on the recommendation of the B&B owner where we were staying. My wife and I ordered a large or jumbo size thinking we'd have leftovers the next day but that was a mistake. Pizza just wasn't good. Crust was average. Very little sauce. Lots of bad cheese. My wife and I both had stomach aches after we ate. Oh well. We try to avoid chain restaurants while on vacation (and in general). Sometimes you win, sometimes you don't. Waitress was friendly and kept our drinks filled so no knock against her.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Montreal, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Horrible Pizza”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2012

The cheese was like rubber and the crust thick. We hardly ate it, we had a few bites because we were hungry but I would never order from them again.

Visited December 2011
1 Thank Derek T
Brockville, Canada
“Great Food and Friendly People”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2011

Loved our dinner there!! Prices were very fair for the quality of food! It come highly recommended by a friend. Staff were very friendly and the place was hoppin the whole time we were there! A must go when you are in Lennoxville!

Visited November 2011