See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Ok, so it is a 3 star, however I am giving the place 4 stars because the staff were so helpful and willing to make sure you are taken care of.

We were there to drop my son off at school. We stayed in the suite and it was clean and had everything we needed.

The place reminded me of the small "mom & pop" places we stayed at in my childhood, no frills but clean and welcoming.

We will make this our place when we visit Lennoxville.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Nice clean pool, great service and very reasonable prices. Very close to the bars that my friends and I like in sherbrooke on Wellington like Le bar le contact. Highly recommended For anyone traveling in the area.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 26 May 2017

Motel is outdated with dust covered plastic plants and old accomodations. Staff is friendly but whole place needs a facelift. Free breakfast was cheap donuts bought in bulk, bland cereal and yogourt the whole thing served in styrofoam plates.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
2  Thank SmartMomof4
Reviewed 28 March 2017

We go back every year becayse my kids like the place...
Service is excellent.If you ask for something, they are pleased to help.
I complained about noisy neighboors and they moved me to a nicer room (upgrade for free).

Room Tip: The bigger rooms are nicer, recommended if you are more than 2
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 February 2017

Old motel that tries to give you the impression it is recent and offers the services they advertise
Pool is smaller than any small pool you would have at home in your backyard
on a rare beautiful sunny day we could not have a drink around the pool where the only terrace is...even beer in a can bought in the bar
The rules are you drink it the dark bar inside with the not plaisant old and not too mobile attendant
The furniture in the room is fairly new and huge... bed ,TV and TV cabinet, to make you forget you are in an old place
So, for one night it seemed OK
We had diner in town and when we came back and the dark came, bugs of all kind were coming inside under the door, trough cracks around the AC etc
After a battle of half and hour killing bugs, we realized that it was full of then around the window inside and behind the wall to wall curtain
they continue coming under the door and we asked for a refund and left the place at 11 at night without any reservation elsewhere and after more than 30 minutes of arguing
with the not nice man