“Good ribs”

La Toquade
Montreal, Canada
“Good ribs”
Reviewed 12 March 2013

Nice modern place located on Wellington street. On tuesday its all you can eat ribs; I took the BBQ with a splash of Jack Daniels preparation; they 4-5 choices of rib sauces. Thanks to Samara for her help and nice smile.

• Visited March 2013

Sherbrooke, Canada
“Waiting, waiting, waiting....”
Reviewed 18 April 2012

We ordered drinks since we had come to our movie too early. But then we waited awhile to be served and after ordering our drinks it took 15 minutes to get them. We only had a few minutes left to guzzle them down and leave. Drinks should only take a minute or two to serve!

Visited November 2011
Vancouver, Canada
“Solid all you can eat ribs, not amazing but very good and great value.”
Reviewed 16 January 2011

Went here with a small group for the all you can eat ribs (Tuesday's only I think) for 19$. Ribs came in a choice of 5 flavors, they were all very tasty. Also had some fries and coleslaw. Atmosphere was much nicer than you would expect for all you can eat ribs (I expected a low end sports bar, this is a higher end lounge feel). Overall, I recommend it.

• Visited January 2011
“love the ribs nice atmosphere overall...”
Reviewed 13 June 2010

love the ribs nice atmosphere overall great place

Sherbrooke
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My favorite place in sherbrooke”
Reviewed 11 August 2008

I live in Sherbrooke, and I want to tell you that La Toquade is my best restaurant ever. Every body is nice with you, the food is amazing and the place is charming. You have to try it you will fall for La Toquade

1 Thank The_real_Jeweller