“Best buffet in the town”
Review of Hickory Smokehouse & Grill - CLOSED

Hickory Smokehouse & Grill
Cuisines: American, Canadian, Steakhouse, Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best buffet in the town”
Reviewed 26 June 2014 via mobile

It is the best buffet in the town!!!! They have the best shrimp!!! I love that place. I went there with my family, services are nice, they are very friendly. They have lost of beautiful dishes. It is a awesome place. I Iove it.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Lily S

“Vastly exceeded expectations! (MJ Fusion)”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Drove into town with empty stomachs. Checked into hotel and grabbed the first menu we saw and ordered take-out. While waiting for the food to be ready, I checked trip advisor and my heart sank when I read some of these reviews.
But I was pleasantly surprised! The food was cooked well and was tasty. Had more food than the four of us knew what to do with for less than $50. Run by real Chinese people so the food was reasonably authentic.
I'd absolutely recommend.

• Visited June 2014
Moose Jaw, Canada
“The food is delicious!!!!!!”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I went there for my supper, the buffet was really good. They have shrimp ribs and sushi on their buffet. The food was so delicious. I love it. I'll recommend my friends to join there

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank Lilykaka
“Reopened as MJ Fusion”
Reviewed 7 May 2014

terrible, don't go to this place. Has been rebranded as Asian Canadian fusion. at least 3/4 of the menu is Chinese food, buffet was just Ok and was all Chinese. I ordered the ribs off the menu and got a hair in my salad. Owner did not seem to think it was a big deal since it was only a small hair... she then told me she would give me a discount on the meal, when we got our bill, there was a 10% discount on my meal. not really an acceptable response in my view.

don't go here, expensive and not very good food. plus if you are lucky you might also get a hair in your food.

• Visited May 2014
3 Thank ladytonia
“Closed.”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

The sign has been removed. A notice on the door indicates it will re-open as Mycafe Restaurant and Grill, under new management.

Visited April 2014