“GREAT Spa Experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sahara Spa

Sahara Spa
“GREAT Spa Experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2012

I won the Aspara Couples Treatment package through a contest earlier this year. Visited the spa last weekend and weren't sure what to expect when we pulled up to the old brick building. But as we entered and were greeted by the friendly staff offering us a beverage and leading us upstairs, we knew we'd enjoy ourselves. Top notch facility - and beautiful to boot. Felt pampered and in the hands of professionals. Had two extremely friendly and skilled staff look after us all day. We had our own private room for our body scrub, aromatherapy bath, facials, 80 minute massage, and pedicures. My farmer husband even said he'd likely never go anywhere else for a day at the spa! Thanks to the wonderful staff go showing us a wonderful day of relaxation!

1 Thank Sarbear11

Moose Jaw, Canada
6 attraction reviews
“Heaven on earth”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2012

The staff is very kind , caring, friendly and knowledgable. It is one of the most relaxing atmosphere's I have encountered lately

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Joan E
“Perfect girls weekend!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2012

I went to Sahara spa with four girlfriends - we were all visiting moose jaw from larger cities. We were all so impressed with our whole experience - beautiful setting, great staff, good prices! It was perfect and I would highly recommend!

1 Thank Amh115
saskatchewan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Beautiful, but...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2012

The spa is beautiful and serene. There are many wonderful treatments, and many wonderful staff. More than once they made a mistake in booking times/dates, so make sure to confirm the day before so you don't arrive to locked doors and a big disappointment(and no apology - the most disappointing part of all). I have had the best treatments ever, and the worst treatments ever here too. Depends on who you get and how much training experience the individual doing the treatment has. It is pricey, so I expect top notch treatment, which, in my opinion is not always what I got here.

Visited January 2012
Saskatoon, Sk.
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Very professional...but pricey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2012

Spa treatments were top shelf, but so was the pricing. All in all, I'd do it again.

Visited March 2012