My daughter and I spent 2 days at the spa for some rest and relaxation. We booked the rooms and dining package,what a great idea this was. I have definitely recommended this package to many people. Harwood's 3 course meal & breakfast the next morning was amazing. We had room service up to the room for breakfast in the morning. Such a relief to not worry about leaving the hotel to eat. I would definitely book this again!!
I have a handicap and the rooms were perfect for my wheelchair. Very relaxing and enjoyable atmosphere. In fact we are looking at booking the same package again in a couple of months but this time for 3 people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in historic downtown Moose Jaw, Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa is the ultimate Saskatchewan escape. Come for a soak in Canada's largest therapeutic geothermal mineral water pool. The naturally warm waters in this indoor/outdoor rooftop pool are pure relaxation for weary muscles and sore joints. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Temple Gardens Mineral Hotel Moose Jaw
- Temple Gardens Mineral Spa
- Temple Gardens Hotel & Spa Moose Jaw, Canada - Saskatchewan