“Cosy place velvety smooth coffee”
Review of Java Express - CLOSED

Java Express
Price range: US$6 - US$11
Reviewed 27 February 2014

We ( family with teenager) really enjoyed the coffee, ambience, music and super fresh and delish sandwiches .

Reviewed 13 January 2014

Java is OK. I like working in there because it is always quiet. Staff is young and friendly. The live music they bring in is generally good. Drinks are overpriced though - I prefer Coffee Encounters down the street.

2  Thank littlejenwall
Reviewed 15 December 2013

We really enjoyed stopping into this little café for a quick cup of joe. They had some tasty sounding selections of sandwiches and lunch fair (quite a few vegetarian choices) and a few dessert items- nothing fancy. My London fog was awesome, but my sisters Americano was too strong. However, the best part about the place is the relaxed atmosphere, with lots of couches and armchairs. They also have a cute little boutique upstairs (The Wandering Gypsy) that is definitely worth browsing through.

Reviewed 4 February 2013 via mobile

Great place to lounge. Couches and bright colours make this an enjoyable place to have coffee with a friend. Live music on weekends is great.

Reviewed 24 January 2013

I'm a die hard Starbucks fan, I admit it. But when I was working in Moose Jaw for two weeks in December, Java Express was just steps away for me. This place lives up to its reputation as the best place for coffee in Moose Jaw.
Lovely atmosphere, great staff, customize drinks, and sugar free flavour syrups (which I love!)
The baked goods were lovely and looked like they were made locally and with love.
Free wi-fi is a bonus.
Starbucks is only a few blocks away inside Safeway, but seriously...why bother!
You've got to go!