“Good food but not great value for money” 3 of 5 bubbles

East Side Mario's
Ranked #26 of 561 Restaurants in Regina
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Canadian
Good for: Cheap Eats, Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighbourhood: Victoria Avenue East
Description: Hey Budda Boom Budda Bing! We are the Home of All-You-Can-Eat soup or salad and garlic home loaf and offer delicious Italian meals at great value. At East Side Mario’s your family is our family and we are committed to deliver Amore in everything we do!
London
“Good food but not great value for money”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 October 2013

The food is good and the service is good but it is a bit pricey for pasta. I do like going there every once in a while though.

Visited September 2013

Regina, Canada
“Hope this isn't what a restaraunt in Italy is like”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

Went on Wednesday for dinner and tried their great deal of half price appetizers with a glass of Sangria. The drink was good with boba balls on top which was a nice twist. My friend and I ordered the mini ribs which weren't anything exciting. About 5 small pieces which were mainly bone with a touch of sauce. The pizza read with dip were ordinary and the pita with the Parmesan and garlic cheese dip was okay. The shrimp with the aioli sauce was the best appetizer on the menu. Service was good and we had our food quickly. After finishing my meal, I visited the ladies room to wash my hands. I have to say I wish I never did that. I still feel ill at the thought of the bathroom. All toilets were disgusting, toilet paper on the floor in each stall and no paper towel. I don't know about you but after eating and witnessing facilities like that, one's meal does not sit well. While I didn't mind going to this restaraunt before, I will not return as I will always associate this place with their bathroom. Yuck. If that is how hey maintain their rsestrooms, what is their kitchen like.

Visited September 2013
“Trip home meal”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2013 via mobile

We ate there on our way home from North Dakota. Food was good, wine was good, so the others at the table told me. Service I thought was good or average. Bread was a nice start and they brought extra, which went well with my soup. Everything was cooked good but that again is luck of the draw. Sometimes everyone loses once in a while. I liked it, I would return.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank sonomaguy1
West Kelowna, Canada
“Enjoyable experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2013

Went for lunch on a sunny Friday. Very busy but the staff still found us a nice table on the patio. Been here before a year ago and it was still just as good. Choices were great, service was excellent and of course the meal is always too much. Have never been able to try a dessert. Staff are very friendly and efficient. Will go back.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Regina, Canada
“Good place for appetizers and Shocktop Beer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2013

Half price apps in bar before 6 and good beer on tap. Has good pasta and pizza. Should not allow kids in lounge area though.

Visited July 2013