“Lovely evening”

Price range: US$12 - US$24
Cuisines: Canadian, Gastropub
Good for: Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: We call it Beer Cuisine. We have 27 taps and 150 bottles of craft beer, much of it local, and use the flavours as key ingredients in our cooked from scratch food. Beer Bros. has different rooms to suit your style. Have a quiet dinner or business lunch in our Dining Room, a casual beer and snacks in the Beer Bar, host parties in our Private Room, or people watch on our expansive patio. Our knowledgable staff will help you find the right food and beer to Quench Your Hunger!
Foshan, China
“Lovely evening”
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

I just got back from a night out at Beer Brothers. I had a cracking evening in their establishment. Myself and 4 friends sat in the restaurant area as the bar area was pretty full and loud. Our waiter was a lovely bloke who had a good knowledge of the beer they had on offer as well as the food - he knew what beer would go well with the meal too which was great.

I wanted to try as many beers as possible so I kept on getting their sample racks. These are great and certainly the best way to try as many beers as you can - highly recommend this!

I ordered the pulled pork sandwich which was lush - I'll be having that again.

All in all, it was a great evening and I'll certainly be going back there again. Cheers

Regina, Canada
“Always a Great Ex"beer"rience”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Being that I work downtown I frequent Beer Bros quite often and can say that my experiences there have been consistently excellent. The staff has always been friendly and also very knowledgeable when it comes to their beer selections, which themselves are varied, unique and extensive. I can thank Beer Bros for introducing me to many great pints which I would otherwise have never even known about!

The food has always been great as well. Beer Bros does a good job of incorporating unique twists on classic dishes, and by offering daily specials there is always something different to experience. I have never experienced a bad meal there. Between the lounge, dining room and deli this is a great establishment to visit.

• Visited May 2014
Regina, Canada
“Great environment, Lots of choices, diversity of styles and flavors.....”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

Took my American sister out for supper, her last night in Canada. I had heard a ton about Beer Brothers, and as avid "Globe Theater" goers, we definitely smelled great things coming from there. I have to say, it didn't really live up to all the hype, but it was still very good. Maybe we are old school, but sometimes things don't need to be messed with. I had the "Award winning" Fish & Chips. The fish (one piece) was good. The fries were not cooked well enough, and looked like all small ends and pieces. The Beet ketchup, not so much! The purple cabbage coleslaw was different, very tart. The gravy was gross. And the dipping sauce was ok. We had the "Bacon" starter, could have been crispier. The deep fried pickles were pretty good, but the two mustard dipping sauces weren't great! For 4 of us, to eat a moderate meal, with a drink each, was over $180/w tip. It is fun to do the beer sampler, and try some that you might not other wise have tried. Unfortunately, almost every one we wanted to try, they were out of. Our waitress was almost overly knowledgeable, there was a point, where, we just wanted to eat, and she kept talking. We finally just stopped commenting on the food, or asking questions. We really wanted to try the Bacon flavored beer, that was one reason we went there, only to find it was last years flavor! Overall, a fun "Cheers-like" environment...and great place to try things you have never tried before. Just need to be open minded. As far as Award winning" Fish & Chips....Bushwakkers blows them out of the water! Parking downtown is a pain in the *ss! And as we were arriving, the management was escorting an undesirable person out, apparently for the 3rd time that day, we were a little nervous....., as my husband was still looking for a parking spot, 15 minutes after he dropped the rest of us off.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank itsallgood-14
Regina, Canada
“Great atmosphere, great food”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Beer Brothers offers an excellent combination of great food, atmosphere and service. One of my favorite meals is one of the pizzas washed down with one of the changing variety of beers and ales offered on tap. An easy walk from downtown hotels and a great place to meet for lunch or after work.

• Visited April 2014
Winnipeg, Canada
“downtown Regina isn't boring”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

We are on the old side of normal for this place, which appears to be a favorite of Regina yuppies. Their beer selection is possibly the best we've encountered. If you want a cheap drunk, this is not the place for you. If you think all beer tastes the same, you definitely must go there. The food is pretty good too. Expect to pay 47.50 and up for a 16 oz glass of beer, ale or stout. You will ike it.

Visited April 2014