“Good price. Poor rooms.”
Review of Coachman Inn Motel

Coachman Inn Motel
Coachman Inn Motel
Ranked #31 of 33 Hotels in Regina
Saskatoon, Canada
“Good price. Poor rooms.”
Reviewed 25 April 2013

No knob on bathroom door. Beds (mattresses) were in poor condition. Bedding needs to be replaced. Has a lot of stains.Taps in bathroom didn't work. Toilet in poor condition. Price is decent for what you get. Help me out when I was in a bind.

K.d.k.

• Stayed April 2013

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Regina, Canada
Reviewed 18 November 2012

had to live there for a night.....at the price, it was just awesome.....cleanliness was better than other high class hotels and motels in regina.....close to downtown, good location.....tip is to take a room onthe other side so that u do not face the main road, and avoid the little noise of cars at night.....rooms are pretty sound proof though.....
needed some crockery to eat food, just asked the person at the front, and they gave it to me.....
and free wireless was also included in the price....not bad at all.....

Room Tip: get a room on the backside and then u do not face the main road, it is a lot quiter.....
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
4 Thank harry w
Hagen
Reviewed 12 September 2012

older motel...cheap prices..comfortable enough for our overnite stay.
I would stay again if needed to as the staff were very courteous. Free coffee in the am
Location worked well for me, easy to get to alot of places in the downtown area of Regina.
Fridge,microwave, a/c, cable. What more could I need??

Room Tip: i prefered a room on the bottom floor. quite a few stairs up.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank janjh75
matkaman
Reviewed 30 January 2012

Rooms were dirty and the lock was not working properly.
I didn't feel safe because the area is one of the most dangerous in Regina and Regina is always in top 3 in crime calitals of Canada.

So I can not recommend this place for women, families or men.

• Stayed January 2012
10 Thank matkaman
regina
Reviewed 18 August 2011

contrary to some of the review this motel under new management i find the motel very clean microwave and fridge plus free internet the room was very clean and very quiet the staff very helpful i recommend this motel not too expensive 80 dollars i stayed 3 days and enjoy myself close to dowtown check it out

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business
3 Thank charinjit s
Reviewed 12 June 2011

Our experience at the Coachman was very pleasant. For less than $80 a night we got a fridge, microwave, cable, and Internet. The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating (one made fresh coffee for me when I went down to the lobby in the morning) and it was located right on the main strip of Regina.

• Stayed June 2011
1 Thank Roadtrip062011
Kelowna, Canada
Reviewed 8 October 2010

My Family and I arrived and settled in for the night at about midnight, we fell asleep after feeding our infant at about 1:00. At 4:00 my wife was up to feed our son again when she discovered a bed bug on her arm. She woke me up and I found 6 more and they had been feeding as well ON US!!! I went to the front desk and told the staff of the situation and he said "we have a lot of bugs in Saskatchewan" and then offer me some bug spray. I politely said "you want me to bring Raid back to my wife....that's not going to fly" After about 5 or 10 minutes of banter he called his manager who told him to give us our money back and we left immediately. WE NOW HAVE BED BUGS IN OUR HOME and wish we never stayed their. DON'T STAY IN THIS MOTEL......Seriously.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with family