My most recent road trip covered over 4500km and offered a variety of hotel/motel rooms. If I were to base my choices on where to stay solely on reviews I would spend twice as much money for hotels. Regina has TONS of great hotels for $120 and up... and when you want frills there are lots of choices... if you just need a place to crash and want to save an extra $50.. this is a great place to stay. There is a reason this hotel is $80 and others are $120+. I had no problems dealing with the manager that many people call rude. My room was clean... flat screen tv... in room fridge... comfy bed... good wifi. I will return next time I pass through Regina.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Complimentary continental breakfast, easy access from highway, free high speed internet access in all rooms, ample parking, outdoor block heaters. Sorry, pets not accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Knights Inn Regina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knights Inn Regina Hotel Regina
- Knights Inn Regina Canada - Saskatchewan