“Not happy at all!”
Review of Knights Inn Regina

Knights Inn Regina
Ranked #31 of 33 Hotels in Regina
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Especially when you meet the manager! Really rude, unfriendly!!!
We had to sleep in only one bed, the other wasn't clean. The bathroom need to be updated.
Usually, we are not picky and we travel a lot, but that experience wasn't good at all.
We'll never go back again....

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank brise1936
There are newer reviews for Knights Inn Regina

Reviewed 28 October 2013

I've stayed here many times. It's not glamorous but the room is always clean. When I don't want to spend a lot of money I stay here, I get what I pay for which is a basic room with a bed that's clean. Good enough for me.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 October 2013

My most recent road trip covered over 4500km and offered a variety of hotel/motel rooms. If I were to base my choices on where to stay solely on reviews I would spend twice as much money for hotels. Regina has TONS of great hotels for $120 and up... and when you want frills there are lots of choices... if you just need a place to crash and want to save an extra $50.. this is a great place to stay. There is a reason this hotel is $80 and others are $120+. I had no problems dealing with the manager that many people call rude. My room was clean... flat screen tv... in room fridge... comfy bed... good wifi. I will return next time I pass through Regina.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 June 2013

Solo female on a bike. Nice young man at desk. Had to go back & ask for wifi password, should be provided at check in. Room clean, nothing special. Remote for the a/c would be good, had to climb on top of he table to reach it. Went back to the desk a 2nd time to ask about vending, only to be confronted by a pitbull prowling the entry way & decided to get grumpy when he saw me. Not real good for business and made me seriously question my security on the ground floor with no interior hallway

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Terri S
Reviewed 23 June 2013 via mobile

What can I say? What does a person expect for $80/night? It did the job for me. I wasnt impressed with the $100 deposit, and the rooms are badly in need of major renovations and updating. A coffee maker would have been swell. But overall, the price and location was right. The fellow at the front desk was very nice, his massive pitbull was well mannered, except the office stunk of dog pee. I was put off by this at first, but since your really only in the lobby for ten minutes, who cares what kind of stench the front desk dude puts up with. Perfect really for the construction worker i am who is just passing thru. I wouldnt stay here long term though.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Jenn1907
Reviewed 16 June 2013

The service very bed the manager very rude ( you may talk first with nice young guy but once you meet the manager be carefully )We left the place after first night . We stayed in so many motels but this is the first we left after one night . Soooo disappointing . When I was reading the reviews my husband says don't read it's not alway true but all the reviews about this place are correct . Keep away June

• Stayed: June 2013
4  Thank Kamila30
Reviewed 28 May 2013

Horrid place. Right from the get go. The service is unfriendly. Started with a grumpy office clerk who seemed annoyed that I even came in for a room. The room stunk something awful. The bed was hard and the bathtub was a rusted wreck. Not to mention the shady characters coming and going from certain rooms at all hours of the night.
NEVER AGAIN - tomorrow I think I'll go sleep in the truck