My mother and I pulled into Regina around 10 at night, we didn't want to spend an arm and a leg for a good night sleep. The room was huge compared to the one that we stayed at in Calgary. It was very tired looking and really could use a remodel, but the beds were very comfy and clean. the water pressure in the bathroom was awesome. Now if I was staying in Regina for a weeks holiday, I would stay elsewhere. But for a night it was good, for the price that we paid. breakfast was very lacking though, basically it was cereal and apples and that was it. No toast or anything like that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Complimentary continental breakfast, easy access from highway, free high speed internet access in all rooms, ample parking, outdoor block heaters. Sorry, pets not accepted. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Knights Inn Regina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knights Inn Regina Hotel Regina
- Knights Inn Regina Canada - Saskatchewan