“Very nice place to stay”
Review of HomeSuites by d3h

HomeSuites by d3h
Ranked #15 of 33 Hotels in Regina
Reviewed 26 May 2014

This is a brand new hotel and very comfortable. The full kitchenette allowed us to prepare a nice meal that was allergy free for my wife. The staff were very friendly and helpful with directions. There is a full service spa with hours suitable for a traveller. I would recommend this facility to anyone travelling through Regina.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank 543Dennis
d3hHotels, Guest Relations Manager at HomeSuites by d3h, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Thank you for your wonderful comments about HomeSuites by d3h. We take great pride in providing outstanding service to our guests and it's always nice to hear comments like yours to let us know we are on the right track. Please note, our Home brand also has locations in Yorkton and Swift Current, feel free to contact the hotel for more information. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.
HomeSuites by d3h

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Our room was big, the kitchen was well stocked with utensils and dinnerware. The bed was fantastic with many different pillows to choose from. The shower was wonderful and the flexible shower head was convenient for washing my daughters hair. The only negatives about this hotel were minor: dirty sock tucked under frame of bed, no tub (did not bother us but can see this being an inconvenience to families with small children) and the pull out couch mattress was not comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Kelsey D
Bianca D, General Manager at HomeSuites by d3h, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad to hear you really enjoyed the bed and that the flexible shower head was convenient for your family. I will definitely share your lovely comments with my team. I do apologize about the sock you found under your bed. I have addressed this issue with my housekeeping team to ensure nothing like that happens again. We look forward to seeing you and your family again soon.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Again, two very comfortable nights, with the cleanest rooms in Regina!.Pleasant,helpful and
knowlegable staff!
Rooms are quiet,with all amenities. As close to home as you will ever find.
Have been staying here for three years now when in Regina.
Chevyman.

Room Tip: All rooms are great.....the King Suites are the best with the separate bedroom!
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Chevyman2014
Bianca D, General Manager at HomeSuites by d3h, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. I am very happy to hear that you enjoy your stays and that you feel our hotel is like home. Thank you for the kind words regarding the staff and the hotel. I will be sure to forward the positive feedback to my team. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

I travel to Regina once a week. I have always found the professionalism of all the staff to be great. Rooms are clean, good exercise equipment. Far enough back from highway to not be noisy. Each room has a kitchenette if you want to make something.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank fourpence
Bianca D, General Manager at HomeSuites by d3h, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. I am happy to hear that the staff provided great customer service and that the room met your expectations. I am also happy to hear that you enjoy the fitness room on site. We look forward to having you back in the future.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

It was our first stay at Home Suites. It was very clean and affordable. Staff was extra kind and professional. We were staying for a medical visit and they were very accommodating. A great stay, we will Definately stay again.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank scrap_apple

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. I am glad to hear that the staff provided exceptional customer service. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 26 March 2014

We travel to Regina 5-6 times a year and plan on never staying anywhere else from now on. The service and amenities are top notch. The rooms are spacious and always clean. The breakfast offering is pretty good - it certainly has everything to offer that you would expect. The best part is the homey feel that comes from the little things - the water cooler with fruit, the free snacks, the fireplace, the warm smiles and easy exchanges with the staff.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank oldfrisbeeguy

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. We are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and that you look forward to coming back in the future. We always strive to make sure our guests feel our hotel is a home away from home. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 23 January 2014

I have stayed at this hotel for business almost every 2 months for 3 days during the last 2 1/2 yrs.

The people that work here are very helpful & courteous. The rooms are immaculate..food is excellent! I am always treated very well by all of the staff... who take pride in working there.
I travel to various locations in 3 provinces.. and there are a few hotels that I always look forward to staying at... In REGINA, SK... the HomeSuites on Eastgate is my only choice.

Prior to the HomeSuites having any type of reward points system... I would still choose to stay there due to the friendliness of the staff; making me always feel welcomed... "even to remember to give birthday greetings to me during my stay... very nice".

Reading other reviews.... saying "worst night ever"... I cannot imagine this happening.... let alone during my stays over the last 2 1/2yrs... I have NEVER experienced loud noise outside OR inside this hotel... AND if that would ever happen... the front reception staff would have been pro-active to correct the situation...

I have had 2 occasions where something was not 100% with my room upon check-in... and all I did was go to the front reception and speak with the staff and the issue was checked on & a solution was made..

Trust me... this is one of the best hotels in REGINA, SK period!

Andre P
Winnipeg MB

Room Tip: Higher floors have always been my selection.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank AndreP283

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel. We are glad to hear you always enjoy your stay with us. I would also like to thank you for the comment regarding our friendly and helpful staff. We will certainly share your feedback with our team. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future.