“Wish there were more hotels like this!”
Review of HomeSuites by d3h

HomeSuites by d3h
Ranked #16 of 33 Hotels in Regina
Reviewed 2 August 2014

This is my second time staying at a Home Suites and I love these hotels!!!! Great service, amazing accommodations and a great price!! There aren't too many hotels out there like this and other hotels should take notice what these people are doing!!!

• Stayed: August 2014

Reviewed 23 July 2014

Room was excellent quality. Bedding clean and perfect. Pillows lovely. We had a great night sleep.
Bathroom lovely and clean. Lovely sunset from window in evening.
Kitchen was lovely clean and we found our stay easy with the facilities and space. Staff we're lovely and helpful.
Breakfast was perfect.
We definitely will stay again and recommend to others staying in regina.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank DeePoochie
Bianca D, General Manager at HomeSuites by d3h, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for our hotel. We appreciate your comments on how much you enjoyed your room and the facilities it offered. I will be sure to pass on the positive feedback to my staff. We value you as a guest and look forward to having you back soon!

Reviewed 14 July 2014

Since each room has a full size fridge and kitchenette it is great if you are tired of eating out. All the staff are really accomodating and make you feel welcome. Every Wednesday night is guest appreciation night so you can enjoy a burger in the summer or snack foods and beverage of your choice in the winters.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank fourpence
Bianca D, Manager at HomeSuites by d3h, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Thank you for your great comments about the rooms. We take pride in all of our rooms having kitchenettes, making it easier for people to cook their own meals. I am glad that you are able to take part in our customer appreciation night. We love being able to thank our guests any chance we get. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Excellent room well equipped for family or business, large fridge and microwave, great workstation with plenty of plug-ins. Excellent shower. Spacious room. Easily best value for your money. I stay at Home Inn Swift Current and Yorkton too.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Edmund B
Bianca D, General Manager at HomeSuites by d3h, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I’m very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I will pass on the wonderful comments about the room and our other properties to my staff. I’m glad to hear that you get to visit them as well. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 15 June 2014

Stayed for two nights and would definitely stay again. Front desk staff are very friendly and helpful. Breakfasts are much more than continental. Eggs, bacon, French toast, fresh fruit, juices, yogurt, hard boiled eggs etc. The gal in the breakfast room was also very pleasant. We happened upon a customer appreciation evening and were treated to barbecued hot dogs, hamburgers, various salads and raw vegetables - very nice. Our room was large and kitchen facilities were nice to have. Wine glasses in the room would have been appreciated but all in all, just a great place to stay.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank krammajo
Bianca D, General Manager at HomeSuites by d3h, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We take pride in the variety of hot and cold items in our complimentary breakfast at the hotel. Thank you for your positive comments regarding the staff and the rooms. I will be sure to pass them on to my team. I am also glad to hear that you were able to enjoy our customer appreciation night. We host it every Wednesday as a thank you to our guests.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

I was fairly excited about the Homesuites. My wife and I hadn't stayed at the hotel before and were looking forward to a new experience. The location was ideal because we had family and friends to visit on the east side of Regina.
For the most part I found the staff to be friendly, greeting us with a smile coming and going. We were invited to a customer appreciation, a wine and beer offering, but were unable to attend. No complaints with the staff other than the front desk person rudely asking us to call back when we were making a reservation because she was busy.
The rooms were nice. Clean, comfortable, totally acceptable.
We could probably have enjoyed our stay and slept well if it were not for the noise. We stayed two nights. The first night we listened to someone wanting to get into a room to get his keys for at least an hour right around midnight. The second night we laid awake listening to someone pacing in the room above us until two in the morning. Who knew walking could sound that loud. There was also the ongoing din of people visiting in rooms.
I have travelled to many places and stayed in many hotels over the years. This was by far the nosiest. Sorry Homesuites, we won't be back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Larry G
Bianca D, General Manager at HomeSuites by d3h, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Please accept my apologies that the noise disrupted your stay. We strive to keep the hotel as quiet as we can at all times and encourage our guests to contact the front desk if they are having any issues at the time of the incident.

I am very sorry to hear about the inconvenience you experienced when trying to book a room. I have addressed this issue with my staff so this does not happen again. Thank you for your kind comments about our rooms and our staff. I will pass on your great comments to my team.

We hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

This is a brand new hotel and very comfortable. The full kitchenette allowed us to prepare a nice meal that was allergy free for my wife. The staff were very friendly and helpful with directions. There is a full service spa with hours suitable for a traveller. I would recommend this facility to anyone travelling through Regina.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank 543Dennis
d3hHotels, Guest Relations Manager at HomeSuites by d3h, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2014

Thank you for your wonderful comments about HomeSuites by d3h. We take great pride in providing outstanding service to our guests and it's always nice to hear comments like yours to let us know we are on the right track. Please note, our Home brand also has locations in Yorkton and Swift Current, feel free to contact the hotel for more information. We look forward to welcoming you again soon.
HomeSuites by d3h