“Excellent staff and very comfortable”

Chateau Regina Hotel & Suites
Ranked #29 of 33 Hotels in Regina
Regina, Canada
“Excellent staff and very comfortable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014

We initially booked for 1 night and then we extended it for two more nights. I'm new to the city as I moved from another province, but the staff made me feel very welcome and comfortable. We were given a room, but it was really cold, so when we spoke to the manager, he offered us to move to a suite as a complimentary and that was really nice of them to do so.
The rooms are clean and very inviting, I had a very good hotel sleep compared to other hotels I have stayed in the past. Not noisy at all given the location. If I ever need to stay in a hotel in this city, I will definitely come back! :)

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Abdul S, General Manager at Chateau Regina Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 14 February 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanks for taking the time to write your review – we do appreciate all feedback, as we strive to provide the best value for our guests.

We’re committed to provide the best possible accommodation and service to our customers.
I am very pleased to know that you find staff friendly, helpful and rooms clean.

Your positive comments are shared with all associates.

Thank again, and hope to serve you again in near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Regina
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

Clean and comfortable bed but a bit noisy. When we got in the room it was way to hot. Someone had turned the heat up all the way. It took a couple of hours to get it cooled off to where I could sleep. Locks on the windows were broken and this room was on the main floor so it could easily get broke into.

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Abdul S, General Manager at Chateau Regina Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Dear Ian,

Thank you for sharing your experience about your recent stay at Chateau Regina Hotel.
We truly value the opinions of our customers and we apologize that your experience problem with room temperature and broken window locks.

I have addressed both issues with my Housekeeping and Maintenance Managers. It’s only with feedback such as yours that we can get better and better. So we appreciate you helping us improve.

We look forward to seeing you in near future.

Regina, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2014

This is my third stay here. The rooms are clean and inviting. Nice touch with the towels - felt like I was in a Mexican resort. Beds are so comfy I had my best hotel sleep ever. - quiet too. Definitely.will be back!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Susan R
Dear Susan,

I am very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. Providing our guests with the best possible hospitality and service has always been our mission.

We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Prince Rupert, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 January 2014 via mobile

Very decent hotel for the price. Nice front desk staff. Definite older hotel but clean Pool looked nice but didn't go in. Lots of hot water for shower. Beds fine Ask for room on opposite side of bar. Was quiet. Don't expect the ritz.
Smitty's. Great service value and food

Stayed January 2014
Abdul S, General Manager at Chateau Regina Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 13 January 2014
Dear Guest,

We are truly grateful to you for choosing us for your recent stay in Regina. We are pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We’re committed to provide the best possible accommodation and service and your comments will help us to achieve this.

We look forward to serving you for many years to come.

Pune, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2014

I was little skeptical while booking here as the city was quite new to me and the stay was for a month. With a mindset of changing place if I don’t like it I booked it for just a day for a trial. With a warm welcome and ready to help nature of the staff, I was forced to change my thinking within minutes. The front desk staff was couteous enough not only to help with my requirements at midnight on the day of arrival, but also suggested me everything that I would be required for my stay over a period of month.
A special thanks to Hitesh, whom I have seen personally going into details to take care of the guests and looking for their comforts during the stay. The hotel has a clean & warm pool and hot tub which perfectly suits the weather in December there in Regina and obviously the fitness room for the health freaks. The room size is pretty decent and well maintained. The house cleaning staffs are friendly, take care of daily chores and happy to help even at odd hours. I really like the way they tidy up the things. The hotel is attached with Smitty’s which is a famous breakfast chain. The complementary breakfast timings are flexible and the food is nice. I can’t miss the in house lounge of the hotel – Zaher’s. December being really cold and the city with limited night life, Zaher’s is an amazing hangout place for the hotel residents.
A month stay in the hotel was amazing and very satisfying. I would consider the room rates decent considering the service they are offering. Satisfied to the core…

Room Tip: Ask for the rooms on the third floor if you prefer smoking
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
3 Thank Avinoy C
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Chateau Regina Hotel. We truly value the opinions. I am very pleased to know that our associates provided friendly service during your stay. Providing our guests with the best possible hospitality and service has always been our mission.

Your comments will be shared with all associates.

We hope to serve you again in near future.

Thanks again,

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2013

We were a family of three ejoyiong the spacious suite. It was clean and well furnished and the hotel was in a convenient location. Atogether this was a very comfortable stay and we would like to come back.

Room Tip: Executive Suite
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank julia a
Abdul S, General Manager at Chateau Regina Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 27 December 2013
Dear Guest,

We appreciate your feedback and I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope to serve you again in near future.

Thanks Again,

Cairo, Egypt
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 December 2013

We chose this hotel as it was one of the few that had rooms left over a cfl game weekend. The price was inflated as a result. The service was poor, the rooms were dirty and the beds uncomfortable. The staff had no idea what they were talking bout. A fumigator walked out of a room near ours and had just finished a job. Rooms down he hall were bing painted and everything smelled bad. This hotel is not worth staying at.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Kimboni
Dear Guest,

Please let us apologize for the difficulties and inconvenience during your stay. It’s only with feedback such as yours that we can get better. So we appreciate you helping us improve.

We are in process of renovating our property. Paint smell which you experienced is due to our ongoing efforts to maintain the rooms and public area. We brought in new furniture in all guest rooms. We did ask our pest control company to come and check all the rooms before new furniture put in place.

New carpet for hallways will be installed by end of January 2014.

I would like you to experience the changes made since your last visit. Please contact me directly on 306-569-0455 or genmgr@chateaureginahotel.com if and when you plan your next trip to Regina.