“rooms were way to noisy. you could hear noise from other...”

Days Inn - Regina Airport West
Ranked #6 of 33 Hotels in Regina
Regina
“rooms were way to noisy. you could hear noise from other...”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

rooms were way to noisy. you could hear noise from other rooms and really hear the outside noise. also when I signed in, I basically had to wait way to long to sign in. that was with 2 people at the front desk. not to impressed with their help, as you could not understand what they were saying half the time. also I figured I did not get what I paid for. way overpriced. I definitely will be staying elsewhere next time I am in regina. one final thing was when I was asking someone to find out what this beeping was in my room they said they would look at. well guess what they didn't. I had to figure it out for myself and fixed it myself. not very efficient group you have there. also the room smelled musty and moldy.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Marcie B, General Manager at Days Inn - Regina Airport West, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Thank you for reviewing your stay. We appreciate the feedback and will use it to improve our hotel and services. We apologize that your experience was not up to the fantastic level of service that we are normally so proud to provide. If there is anything I can do to assist either now or in the future please don't hesitate to contact me directly as I would love the opportunity to make things right.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Saskatoon
Reviewed 16 July 2014

It was a great stay. The hotel was clean with friendly workers. The breakfast was the best we had for a complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for the kind comments regarding our clean hotel, friendly team, and great breakfast! We're so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to welcoming you back.
Regina, Canada
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Our family spent 3 nights at the hotel after our basement suffered extensive flood damage and we needed to escape the smell.

The front staff was very friendly and outgoing.

Our room had 2 queen beds. The room was very spacious and comfortable for 2 adults and 2 teens. The kids enjoyed the hot tub, pool and waterslide. For most of the time we had the complex to ourselves.

The complimentary breakfast was very good. Some of the items each day were scrambled eggs, bacon (delicious!), Belgian waffles, yogurt, muffins, cereal, etc. The fruit infused water that was available 24/7 was a nice treat as well as the cookies in the cookie jar. Other nice touches included the complimentary local paper, guest appreciation night which included build your own nachos. The kids really enjoyed this and also the candy (Nibs, Smarties and Coke bottles).

Checkout was very smooth and the complimentary water bottles when we left was a nice touch.

Even though we live only a couple minutes away it still felt like we were on a vacation. Staying at this hotel helped us unwind and de-stress, even if only for a few days.

I have already recommended this hotel to my family and friends. If the need ever arises for an impromptu getaway my family will definitely come back.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Marcie B, General Manager at Days Inn - Regina Airport West, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Thank you for the fantastic feedback, Lianne. We are so happy to hear how much you and your family enjoyed your mini-vacation away while dealing with the flooding. It's great that we were able to make things easier for you. We're happy you all enjoyed the snacks at our Guest Appreciation Night as well! We do the Guest Appreciation Night every Wednesday from 5pm-7pm and it really has gone over well.
Thanks again and we hope to welcome you back again sometime!
Nova Scotia, Canada
Reviewed 12 July 2014

Myself and my 2 Grandaughters stayed at Days Inn-Regina Airport West. The staff was amazing, extremely helpful and kind. We had a very early morning flight and I was concerned about the girls having a healthy breakfast before we left the hotel....normally the free breakfast begins at 6 AM and we had to leave at 5 AM, much to my surprise the lovely lady at reception had breakfast ready for us! Thank You for making us feel at home!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for your review. I'm delighted to hear that we were able to get some breakfast ready for you and your granddaughters. I hope you a good flight out and that we get to see you again!