“seven oaks”

Ranked #18 of 33 Hotels in Regina
imperial, Canada
“seven oaks”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Employees were knowledgeable and friendly, rooms clean and modern. Grandkids really enjoyed all the pools and loved the waterslide. Too many stairs for grandpa. I loved the part were they didn't charge for parking. Charges for parking really irritate.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

MounirBouchaibi, Director of Sales at Best Western Seven Oaks Hotel, responded to this review, 16 April 2014
Dear Eugene,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Our parking space is indeed complimentary and equipped with plug ins for the cold weather.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 1-306-757-0121 ext:180.

BEST WESTERN Seven Oaks Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
Saskatoon, Canada
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Came back again for work and made this my stop, from the last time I stayed, I felt things were much the same as last stay, room was cleaned well, and had no problems. I still have a problem with the Ricky's all day grill attached, sure would be handier if they opened earlier than 7 am for breakfast. Not everyone's schedule is like mine, but it makes you to have to go elsewhere. I know I wont return for supper there, I felt the staff not too energetic ,and I never got checked up on until it was time to pay.Similar to my last visit . Don't let this take away from the hotel itself. I got a 3rd floor room, but after seeing the second floor ones facing poolside, i'll request one next stay. The pool area itself with waterslide looks great!

Its too bad the hotel isn't closer to eating places , other than a burger place across the street, so you'll be driving. And the off sale with the sketchy people hanging out in the parking lot late at night, eyeing up your vehicle made me unnerved. This isn't the hotels fault the people looking for booze late at night come there, but if you're bringing a family in, park on the other side closer to the door for your own safety.

Had an unusual noise howling away out of the bathroom air vent, just enough to keep you awake at night, must have been from another fan tied into the air system somewhere. Close the bathroom door and noise...gone!

Wifi for business worked flawlessly, unlike other hotels I've just been at.

All in all, I'd come back, and that'll be in about 6 months time. Good job!

Room Tip: get a poolside room balcony or not,unless you don't want to listen to the extra noise,it looks l...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Good day Sir

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

For your next stay, please come and see me and I will show you some food places right across the street (Afghan restaurant, Red Lobster)

winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed 9 April 2014

Rooms were unkept - quickly cleaned - dust rags left in room. Maids were loud throughout the day and couldn't speak English even when they asked you a question. Dusty dirty rooms. Location of hotel was in bad area. Pool area was convenience but load and felt dirty. Waterslide had a grunchy dirty look to it. Stairs to waterslide were very dirty and grungy. Front Desk staff was very friendly. No continental breakfast for prices charged. Would not recommend or stay here again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

Good day Diane,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 1-306-757-0121 ext:180.

Yorkton, Canada
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Good Hotel, Friendly staff. Rooms were clean but unfortunately for the kids the pool and waterslide closes at 10pm. On weekend when tournaments and activities are going on during the day 10:30 or 11:00pm would be fine by us.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
MounirBouchaibi, Director of Sales at Best Western Seven Oaks Hotel, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Dear Jason,

Saskatoon, Canada
Reviewed 17 March 2014

I recently stayed and I thought this hotel was average at the most. It is kind of located in a rough neighbourhood. Saw many drunks and sketchy people around the hotel which worried me. The room I was in was not bad I enjoyed it. The service was not bad, except for rude service in the lounge. Overall my only concern was its location. There were too many groups of sketchy people wondering outside the hotel, roaming around the off sale and one person disturbing me while I parked my truck asking for some money.

• Stayed March 2014
MounirBouchaibi, Director of Sales at Best Western Seven Oaks Hotel, responded to this review, 20 March 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time and submitting your feedback. I will definitely investigate what happened regarding the lounge.
Sketchy people could be found anywhere whether in the city, or in Canada, or anywhere in the world, but I will certainly let know our security personnel to take care of this issue. I apologize for the inconvenience.
Looking forward to accommodating you again
Have a nice day

Director of Sales and Marketing
Brandon, Canada
Reviewed 28 February 2014

We stayed here at the end of January and right from the beginning things went sour. We checked in, went to our room and of course the key doesnt work. Back down we go. After getting into our room, we decide to go to the lounge for a drink. The bar waitress is upset because she was hoping to shut down early. She tells us this about 6 times. This is at 11 oclock at night. Wow. The next day when we return to our room, the room key once again doesnt work. Back we go. The restaurant is good and service there was good. Tried to go to the lounge again the next night, a different waitress tells us she is done her inventory count and decided to close. This is at 1130. Why have a lounge if your just going to close it whenever you want. Anyway, complained to the front desk but was just given the cold shoulder. Rooms are very old and small. We stay at best western's all the time, but will never return here. One of the worst hotels we have ever stayed in. The pool area is nice, but you get thrown out of there at 10 oclock.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Albi277
MounirBouchaibi, Director of Sales at Best Western Seven Oaks Hotel, responded to this review, 3 March 2014

Prince Albert, Canada
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Everything was well organized, Staff were very helpful and all departments kept their stations cleaned and tidy. This is hotel should be an example of how a business should be operated, location is right where I needed it to be, plus the pool was great. will return in the future to this property when staying in Regina.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank 155041James
Thank you so much for your kind words. I will make sure to share your review with all the hotel's departments.
Looking forward to accommodation you again
Have a nice day