“great basics”

Best Western Seven Oaks Hotel
Ranked #16 of 33 Hotels in Regina
Reviewed 2 August 2014

Nice well kept older Best Western. Breakfast not included, adjoining Ricky's restaurant very nice though. Should include a credit there. The pool area very well maintained Staff very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
MounirBouchaibi, Director of Sales at Best Western Seven Oaks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Dear guest

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 1-306-757-0121 ext:180.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

this hotel i would rate as 2 -3 star the location was great . This is good for family coz they have a pool with slide but gosh the need to lower the amount of chlorine they're putting we didn't go to the pool but gosh i could smell it even in our room. The front desk staff was great but their Chambers maids was awful they did not change our linens. it was smelly I don't know if they didn't change it from previous guest or its just how they wash the linens . but any how it was late when we got back and we don't want to request to have it change again. the smell was tolerable. the floor was not vacuumed when we got there but obviously the entire carpet in the hotel should be changed ... even at the hallways they are deadly awful to look at ...

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank ereinam

Dear guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Great location, fresh views and spacious area. The parking lot was well lit, and was free of any danger. Great accommodations and no hassles whatsoever. Great stay. Breakfast was fantastic as well, but I didn't stay for it. Overall it was an amazing experience and I would do it again if I didn't have another place to stay. 10/10

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Corbano B

Dear guest

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property, and thank you so much for your positive comments, I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay and that we were successful to provide you with a nice experience.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Every time we are in Regina, our family always stays at this hotel. Each stay, including this most recent has always been a poolside room. Step out your door and BAM! You are right in to the pool. Very convenient. With a poolside room, expect it too be a little noisy until the pool is promptly closed at 10pm. The attached restaurant (Ricky's) is also one of the other features that keep us coming back. Good food and good value for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
MounirBouchaibi, Director of Sales at Best Western Seven Oaks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Good morning Ron,
Thank you so much for your kind words and your positive feedback, I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with.
Please feel free to get in touch with me if you have any requests.
Looking forward to accommodating you in the near future.
have a nice day and a nice start of the week.

Best Regards

Reviewed 18 July 2014

I've stayed here before in the past and just stayed again recently for business. I had a nice, clean room, with newly renovated bathroom. The only concern was that the toilets take 2 flushes for anything to go down (which is the exact same problem I had the last time I stayed here about 3 years ago). Otherwise it was a great hotel. Mostly quiet and clean. The restaurant serves a good breakfast. I didn't check out the pool or fitness room, so I can't comment on that. The staff were very friendly and helpful whenever I had to speak to them. Overall, can't complain too much about it!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
MounirBouchaibi, Director of Sales at Best Western Seven Oaks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Thank you so much for your positive feedback, I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us.
I have let know the maintenance manager about the issue encountered during your stay, he will take a look at it and hopefully fix it so it won't bother you next time you stay with us.
Please let me know if there is anything I could help you with.
Looking forward to accommodating you again in the near future
Wishing you a nice start of the week.

PS: please come to see me on your next visit, we could have a coffee or lunch together.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Our stay was very short. In late and out early. The place was clean, modern and for our purposes, ideally located. Reception was quick and cordial Its the type of place I like to stay. Everything you need is there and it works

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
MounirBouchaibi, Director of Sales at Best Western Seven Oaks Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2014

Thank you so much for your positive feedback, and your kind words, I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us.
Looking forward to accommodating again you in the near future
Have a nice day and enjoy your weekend
Best regards

Reviewed 15 July 2014

We booked a room with a king bed for a wedding, as did 3 other couples from my family. We were all on the same floor, which was nice. When we called to book, we asked for a cot for our toddler to sleep in and they said they would provide a playpen for $10/night. We decided against it, as we could bring our own playpen. When we got there, the binder in the room said playpens were provided free of charge. The room was nice enough, on the 3rd floor, had a stainless steel finish mini fridge and microwave. Comfortable bed. Enough space for a playpen. The granite countertops were a nice addition, as was the makeup counter. The toilet and bathtub should have been upgraded from the beige and our toilet seat was really worn and scratched up. I'm not sure why there weren't fans in the bathrooms either. The shower was really short, not comfortable for tall people. The cleaning staff didn't do a great job with cleaning cups or mugs or replenishing disposable coffee cups. The front desk was really accommodating for any questions or requests. We asked for a kettle since my husband doesn't like Keurig coffee and preferred to make his own. The hotel isn't in the greatest spot, there is a liquor store very close by and train tracks. The air conditioning also makes hissing noises. I slept with earplugs every night. We chose this hotel because it was the one recommended by the wedding and was between the ceremony and reception. We had an end room and quiet neighbours, so no worries there. The pool was nice and warm, as was the kiddie pool. The sauna wasn't working. The waterslide looked grungy and stained but also fun. There wasn't really anyone patrolling the colored armbands that granted access and changed daily, or towel use. The hotel restaurant- Ricky's, was ok, with a wide variety of food to choose from and pretty toddler friendly. There are two malls close by, and the free wifi was easy to connect to and worked great.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear guest,
Thank you so much for your constructive comment. Your feedback is highly appreciated it will help us to improve and thus deliver a superior experience.
I hope that we will accommodate you in the near future, and provide you with a better experience.
Have a nice day and a nice weekend