This hotel was overpriced for what you get. For 2 double beds in a room the cost was $140/night. The hotel was outdated and there was no mirror in the washroom. Breakfast was meagre and elevators were either nonexistent or well hidden. I would not recommend this hotel for anyone. Either improve the service or lower the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COMFORT INN Regina is located in the heart of East Regina just off HWY# 1. Our newly renovated 100% smoke-free hotel features a new front desk and lobby area with a 24-hour business centre and fireplace. Each of our 98 guestrooms is ALL NEW JUST FOR YOU with new carpet, vinyl, 32 inch flat screen televisions & new vanity and tile in the bathroom. Enjoy your free HOT breakfast in our spacious breakfast room which includes eggs, sausage or bacon, waffles, fresh fruit, breads, yogurt, cereal and juice. Melt into your pillow-top bed with TRULY YOURS bedding. We are a pet friendly hotel and offer KING business class and ground floor rooms with a walk-out patio. WARM, Friendly prairie hospitality awaits you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Regina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Regina Hotel Regina
- Regina Comfort Inn
- Comfort Inn Regina Canada - Saskatchewan