Quality Hotel Regina
Home Inn & Suites Regina Airport(Regina)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$158
US$134
US$153
US$137
  • Restaurant
HomeSuites by d3h(Regina)(Great Value!)
Wingate by Wyndham Regina(Regina)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$99
TripAdvisor
US$87
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmemories restaurantgeneral hospitalfront desk staff were very helpfuldowntown reginarider gamemain floorcomplimentary breakfastexcellent staycasinosaskatoonsaskatchewan
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I spent a night here while my dad was in the regina general hospital. I would recommend this place for anyone who has family in hospital cause tgey have a great hospital rate of only $93 a night which is awesome for regina cause all hotels in sask are so brutally overpriced . The bed was comfy and lication was good. 3 min drive from hospital and a very good trifons pizza right across the street . Although i wouldnt recommend walking there alone at night. The room was not cleaned well though which is my only beef.there was hair stuck to the shower walls which was pretty nasty and made me question how clean everything else was but i was too tired to worry about it and just wanted to get some sleep.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Crystal C
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I booked this hotel through a deal where you find out your hotel after paying. I was terrified when I read the reviews, which seemed pretty bad.

The lobby was clean and modern. The staff was helpful and friendly and polite. The hallways did smell like smoke, but our room didn't smell smoky at all.

The window was big and opened easily, however our view was of the parking lot and the window let all the outside noise in.

The room was very clean. The pillows are about 3/4 the size of a normal pillow but this didn't affect comfort. The bed was firm but still comfortable, my boyfriend didn't like it, but I slept well.

The shower had good pressure and lots of hot water. House keeping was very good in our room, but the reviews are right, dirty room service trays get left on the floor in the hall for a long time.

I think people rate it poorly because the regular price for this hotel is sometimes too high. We paid about $90 a night, and that was good value. I think because it is downtown and cheaper, it does draw a bit of a shady crowd. Our neighbors were fighting with their neighbors on the other side and security got called one night, the other night people were doing burnouts in the parking lot at 2 am and the whole room reeked like burnt rubber.

They accommodated our pet and were very good about that. Our room had no pet smell/damage, so people without pets shouldn't worry about that. And we had a non-smoking room with our pet.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 March 2014

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

I would only recommend this place as somewhere to get some sleep and get out. The City of Regina has a lot better hotels to choose from. I have only stayed here one night and I am disappointed. I am here on business therefore I am not paying for the room, otherwise I would be looking for another place to stay for the other two nights I am in Regina.

The shower is pathetic. The bathroom is not clean. The room seems somewhat run down.

I would only stay here again if I had no other option.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 January 2014

My husband's family booked this hotel for a group of us as it was near the hospital and we were coming in to spend time with a family member who was at Regina General.
'Quality' hotel is sort of a misnomer unless you add 'poor' to the front of the title. Our room had two 'queens' which were more like doubles.....I had to share with my husband one night and it was ridiculous. Extremely hard beds with pillows so flat and useless I needed two or three to prop my head up at all. They room was crazy hot even after turning the heat way down, but we couldn't open the window because of high winds and it was -40. So instead we sweat to death. The room itself looked kind of dingy. There was a small coffee pot but no fridge. The room DID have free wifi (hallelujah). Bathroom was very dated and the water pressure in the shower was so weak I didn't really feel clean afterwards! You also need to watch your room door because it slams shut unless you carefully close it yourself. Room walls were paper thin, I could clearly hear the conversations of the people in the rooms on both sides of me. Housekeeping came at 9 am one morning. Seriously, efficiency is a good thing, but let a person get up and get dressed!
There is no continental breakfast, but there is a restaurant there where you can go and purchase breakfast, we didn't bother.
It's also in a sketchy area, which is not the hotel's fault, just a warning. A guy was apparently stabbed on the street a couple blocks away one night that we were there.
I don't know, can't expect much for $93/night (hospital rate) but had I known ahead of time I would've arranged to pay more and cab to the hospital if necessary. I guess it would work if you're just looking for a cheap roof over your head and have no expectations for food or quiet.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family