Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Regina, SK
US$231
US$154
Delta Hotels
  • Pool
Executive Royal Hotel Regina(Regina)(Great Value!)
US$86
  • Breakfast included
US$98
US$88
Days Inn - Regina(Regina)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$95
US$91
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
US$91
HIExpress.com
Home Inn & Suites Regina Airport(Regina)(Great Value!)
US$90
Travelocity
US$113
Agoda.com
All reviewswafflesmain floor roomhot breakfast in the morningcookiesking bedgreat rateperkins restaurantclean roomseach morningrestaurants and shoppingstayed for one nightthe breakfast areahotel is greatwe've stayedstay there againfront desk staffeasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 September 2011

I have stayed at this hotel for 20 years. It truly is my home away from home. The staff is great, the rooms are clean, and the breakfasts are now better than ever (included with the room). What also impresses me is the fact that management and staff are always doing something to try and improve the property. I would and do recommend this hotel to everyone.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank Fred E
Reviewed 25 September 2011

I loved the staff, they had a suite empty and upgraded our family to a suite for the same price, which I thought was classy.The room was clean and spacious.The beds were comfortable but we all woke up with sore throats, seemed a little musty in thier.Maybe some mold is present.Other than that it was a great room but this moisture and must took it from a 5 to a 3

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 September 2011

I stay at this hotel whenever I am in Regina on business or personal travel, "GO RIDERS". It has everything I need, clean rooms, a great complimentary breakfast, and friendly staff. On your first visit it can be a little tricky to find the property, but this only helps in keeping things quiet. It is located near several restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 September 2011

I have been conducting business in Regina since 2007 and have been staying here for the past 4 years. It is my home away from home. It is clean, the staff are amazing and I can't imagine staying anywhere else. I recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank robyn s
Reviewed 11 September 2011

I have been staying at this hotel for business travel since 1998. For me, this hotel is home away from home. The rooms are clean and comfortable. A desk with decent lighting and a high-speed internet connection are appreciated necessities when you have to work on the road. The included breakfast is good and the no-charge coffee, fruit and cookies are a nice touch. However, what really makes this hotel feel like home is the staff. Always friendly and helpful, they go out of their way to make me feel welcome. I intend to continue staying here.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business