“Nice hidden gem”

Executive Royal Hotel Regina
Ranked #20 of 33 Hotels in Regina
Reviewed 17 March 2014

Very nice accommodations. Comfortable remodelled rooms with cozy beds and plenty of amenities, Coffee and fridges in each room. Very appealing from right when you enter the lobby. Great value. I booked on line.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Belinda1904

Reviewed 10 March 2014

The road trip back from Winnipeg to Calgary we arrived the hotel around 4 pm. We didn't plan to stay overnight in Regina but we were tired. We looked on search engine to find the hotel and luckily we found this hotel. Everything was good especially good price.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

I stayed here last year and really enjoyed my stay so when I came back I drove straight here. I wish I had kept driving. The rooms r not as nice as I remember maybe because I am on a different floor very dated. Check in was easy great water pressure and lots of hot water. The wifi is horrible it goes out every 10 mins on me when I called internet support they were idiots who couldn't help with my question to connect a device. The hotel switched providers a few months ago huge mistake. I stay at a lot of hotels and can always call a 1-800 and get help. They talked to me like I was inconveniencing them. The hotel was no help. Wifi is a big deal to me since I spend a lot of time in my room

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank Erin.miss C
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Exceptional hotel for the rate. In looking for a hotel in Regina it was one of the cheapest rates in the city but the quality of hotel and service were certainly well worth it. It would rival any other more expensive hotel. Nice, clean, comfortable rooms and quiet atmosphere. Easy to find and get to from the outside of the city and no need to worry about downtown traffic. And a restaurant to boot without even leaving the hotel. I don't know why you would pay any more for the same thing.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Robin H
Reviewed 2 February 2014

We arrived about 6 pm and wanted to put what we brought for a workshop in the room for the next day. The tables in the room weren't set up the way we needed. The employee at the front desk was very pleasant and helpful and called an employee who was at a non-work function who came in, changed the table arrangement, and checked with us to see if it was OK. I really appreciated this. Now, in the restaurant, the server was very pleasant and I could tell she thought she was doing OK. The employees in the restaurant need training because when you see someone has the desire to do a good job, and the ability, it is a shame to see it not maximized. There are restaurants all around this hotel, so there has to be a reason for people to stay here and eat. Ours was we were exhausted. Good food and good service always works. The jury is out on the rest of our stay over the next several days, but so far, so good, and big kudos to the attitude of all the staff. My room is OK as well.

Room Tip: We are at the back of the hotel, with no appreciable view, which is fine because the front street is...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 January 2014

We had a 4-night stay in Regina, and decided to make the Executive Royal Hotel Regina our lodging choice. About a 5 to 10 minute ride from the airport, and seemingly the same distance from most other things in Regina, the location was perfect for our stay.

We only had limited interactions with the staff, but in all cases they were very friendly. The room was pretty spacious, the bed was very comfortable, the bathroom was clean and had plenty of sink space to spread out your toiletries and housekeeping did a good job each day. The hotel also provided free wi-fi, which is always a very nice amenity.

Overall, this is a hotel we'd definitely recommend to anyone staying in Regina, for business or pleasure.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 January 2014

We only stayed one night. The room was clean & reasonably priced. The dining room was good. It wasn't busy when we were there. Service was good. Prices were reasonable. They had a buffet both at supper & breakfast. I didn't participate but my husband did for supper & found it good. Otherwise we ordered off the menu. Selections were good.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple