“simply the best”

Regina, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“simply the best”
Reviewed 4 October 2011

I guess when En Vogue is listed as an attraction they must be doing something right.....If anyone listens to these comments they are missing out.En Vogue has the greatest client service team. I have been going there for many years now and have had nothing but the best!!!!! Thanks En Vogue for the many years of pampering look forward to many more.

Visited August 2011
10 Thank sally s

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“I love going to En Vogue! Always have, always will.”
Reviewed 4 October 2011

I have been going to En Vogue for a few years now, and I have never had a bad experience. The girls are very pleasant, well trained an extremely proffessional. En Vogue is the only spa in Regina that I trust to actually be clean and be in the care of trained proffessional!

10 Thank Reneesky
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Horrible massage,horrible massage.”
Reviewed 11 June 2011

Wow horrible receptionist she was very rude and unprofessional to
say the least. The massage not worth what I spent I'm guessing she was a student and if not she should go back to school and get proper training. I do not recommend this place go somewhere else.

12 Thank Reginaman
Regina, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“En Vogue goes above and beyond the rest...”
Reviewed 25 November 2010

I have been visiting En Vogue for almost 10 years now and never have I been disappointed. They are detailed to sanitation and cleanliness, nowhere else in Regina will you find such high standards. If these are things that you look for in a spa...

The services that I have tried over the years have all been with high end products that can not be found elsewhere.

En Vogue goes above and beyond the rest with their customer service, and client satisfaction.

10 Thank csworldtraveller2010
Dallas, Texas
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 93 helpful votes
“This spa has no idea who to treat guests...don't waste your money”
Reviewed 15 October 2010

Was I greeted at the door? Was I offered the shoe bag they said they would give to my Rodeo Drive shoes, was I treated like a guest? The answer is no, no and no. I was met with a surly receptionist that asked in a cranky voice, "What size?" i had no idea what she was talking about.

When I had my "coffee" massage, it was merely oil that is used anywhere. There was nothing different about it. I was given a "head Massage" that felt like she was scrubbing hair that hadn't been washed for three weeks. It was just scratching and hard rubbing. Not at all relaxing.

The rooms are so noisy that I heard every single thing in the next room to me. I know about the other therapists boyfriend, her party antics on the weekend....Very poor quality. most spas has "quiet" signs on the door but not this "special" spa.

when I complained I was blown off and told, you fell asleep - you must have enjoyed. I never left a tip, I went home to write a complaint to the owner and then their web site didn't work. What a complete joke.

These people need to visit spas in other parts of the world. I can get an amazing massage in other countries and pay as little as $25 for much longer and I am treated appropriately - or I can go to a high end spa and be treated like a queen - and the prices are the same as this little hole in the wall.

Save your money - the service is of very poor quality. If you need to know about spas all over the world, just ask me as I have been to over 100 and I know what I am talking about - I know quality and I know how a person should be treated - this place has a lot to learn about class.

16 Thank Pelorojo13