“Small but good!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 June 2013

Walked by this restaurant quite a few times and finally tried it. Glad we did because it was a very pleasant experience. Lots of Korean influence as well as Japanese:everything we tried was good. Well priced too!

Reviewed 29 May 2013

My family and I traveled to Regina for a summer trip in 2012 and decided to stop here after finding the recommendations on TripAdvisor. I have to admit my husband was very skeptical when we first found the restaurant as we have two small children, it was evening, and though it was not exactly a bad neighborhood, but not a neighborhood we would have immediately chosen to dine in. We weren't even sure we had the correct address at first because the restaurant is tucked into a little strip of shops with a modest sign out front. Thankfully we ventured in and to our surprise found a hidden gem! The restaurant is small and there was no kid's menu, but we had no problem finding great options for them and were happy with every dish we ordered. I personally had the California roll and loved it! The place was clean and had a nice atmosphere, and I could see there was a nice selection of drinks and a coffee bar. I would love to return, but maybe without my kids, and experience it as a fun date with my husband! So glad we tried it!

Reviewed 28 May 2013

I do not usually bother to rate the local restaurants, but after many meals at this restaurant and not a bad experience yet I thought this one was worth writing about. This place is not well known in Regina, but it is becoming more popular as word spreads. Wine list is short but cheap, meals are decently priced, and it is located in the Cathedral Village part of Regina, so it picks up some of the local vibe. Restaurant staff are always very friendly and welcoming. We have not eaten any of the entrees yet, but tend to stick to the sushi rolls and small plates, which are great to share for a lighter meal. Give this one a try, you will not be disappointed, I give it a 5 based on the outstanding service and value.

Reviewed 15 May 2013 via mobile

This place is amazing as it boasts a coffee shop, restaurant and bar.

All the items on the menu are great (yes it's that good I did try every single item) with good seasoning and balance. Wine menu is great, especially the hard to find Sake! Beautiful decor and friendly, helpful staff.

Reviewed 21 April 2013

We shared great meal here, both the sushi and the Korean dishes. Didn't really know that this little place was here but heard about it from a friend who had also enjoyed the food. It's small so make a reservation on weekends.