“Great salmon”

Dining options: Reservations
Mazatlan, Mexico
“Great salmon”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

Good food reasonable price good service, close to B&B where I was staying and a variety of stores within walking distance

Visited September 2013

“Great place for sushi and fusion food.”
Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

The caterpillar roll and volcano roll are amazing. I have gone for lunch here twice and it was gret both times. Parking can be tough unless u use mall across the street.

• Visited August 2013
Regina
“Fantastic California rolls”
Reviewed 23 July 2013

This is one of my favourite Regina lunch spots. I admit I have only ever been here for lunch. The sushi rolls are supremely well prepared. Tucked in then Cathedral neighborhood, it has a relaxed casual atmosphere. It's very small, but not at all cramped. And the bar looks very inviting. Norma nice day you can sit out on the patio and enjoy the sights of Regina's old neighborhood.
Great service, great food. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

• Visited July 2013
Regina, Canada
“Small but good!”
Reviewed 26 June 2013

Walked by this restaurant quite a few times and finally tried it. Glad we did because it was a very pleasant experience. Lots of Korean influence as well as Japanese:everything we tried was good. Well priced too!

• Visited April 2013
Sidney, MT
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice suprise!”
Reviewed 29 May 2013

My family and I traveled to Regina for a summer trip in 2012 and decided to stop here after finding the recommendations on TripAdvisor. I have to admit my husband was very skeptical when we first found the restaurant as we have two small children, it was evening, and though it was not exactly a bad neighborhood, but not a neighborhood we would have immediately chosen to dine in. We weren't even sure we had the correct address at first because the restaurant is tucked into a little strip of shops with a modest sign out front. Thankfully we ventured in and to our surprise found a hidden gem! The restaurant is small and there was no kid's menu, but we had no problem finding great options for them and were happy with every dish we ordered. I personally had the California roll and loved it! The place was clean and had a nice atmosphere, and I could see there was a nice selection of drinks and a coffee bar. I would love to return, but maybe without my kids, and experience it as a fun date with my husband! So glad we tried it!

• Visited June 2012