“Great service and ice cream choices. ”

Milky Way Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 22 Dessert in Regina
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Core
Description: This building serving their soft serve ice cream has been there for many years. We have eaten ice cream there for over 30 years. Their soft ice cream (several flavors, depending on the day) is the best and that is what I always order. The soft serve chocolate is the best flavor and I have never had any to compare to Milky Way chocolate soft ice cream. They have "flavor of the day" and also serve many, many flavors of hard ice cream. Customers cannot wait for the Milky Way to open in the spring and watch the weather for when it closes in the fall so they can get their "last ice cream" there till it reopens in the spring. The line-ups are long, especially in the evenings, so plan to wait before you can order what you want. My last few visits they had to open the third serving window because the line-ups were so long. We were talking with someone who had visited friends in Regina and they told us about this ice cream place that was "so good" but could not remember the name of it -- they did not have to remember the name because we knew it was the "Milky Way".
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Great service and choice at a good price. Will definitely stop by again. You should try it. You wont be disappointed.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I recently visited my family in Regina and also paid a visit to a childhood favourite ... the Milky Way.

Simply put this place is what all ice cream stands should be. Tonnes of selection and high quality products. I have tried almost everything on the menu over the years but this visit I went to an old favourite ... strawberry soft serve cone.

To this day I’m shocked that it’s not more common but perhaps that’s what makes it so delicious here. The ice cream was creamy and full of berry flavour. It was a huge cone that almost was more than I could handle ... but of course it was too delicious to stop.

I don’t get back to Regina often but I’m already thinking about my next visit to the Milky Way!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

regina people can hardly wait for the milky way to open up each year. they have flavor of the week and hard and soft ice cream and so much more. On a hot summer days it is a blessed treat.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Fun.Delicious. cash only. Can be long line up on sunny hot days. Staff are efficient. More parking at the back of store.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Look forward to every year to go have my summer treat. Highly recommend that you try it. The line ups may look long but the staff are efficient!