“Favorite Sushi Restaurant in Regina!”
Review of Enso

Enso
Ranked #45 of 607 Restaurants in Regina
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 27 May 2013

My husband and I loveeeee this place! Great servers, great food, great jazz music and intimate space! It's the best

Reviewed 23 May 2013

I have read some negative comments and I am not surprized! Not everyone has the same taste. My last review I was to rapped up in the fact that in Regina, I found the best Sushi place I have ever eaten in through out my 30+yrs of my worldly travels..Kenta the owner, who is the head sushi chef, he picks the fish fresh every day.......no freezing or refreezing the fish. Even the rice is made every day. The vegies always taste so good. All I can say is this......no matter the restaurant you will find people who will write bad reviews based on their taste. I only ask that you give it a try and judge for yourself. I don't believe in writing bad reviews based on my taste. If you know anything about a story regarding Amy's Bakery in Scotsdale Az, that would be a good reason to write a bad review! So I end my review with You Gotta Eat Here!

Reviewed 18 April 2013

went for enso for dinner with my husband. nothing was special.whatever we ordered was very well presented but the taste was average. we definitely would try another sushi place when we are back in Regina!

Reviewed 17 April 2013

I have traveled the world and Enso has the best sushi I have ever tasted..to top it off I was in there last week and they actually improved on what I already thought was perfect.....I have caught myself doing a happy dance in my chair while eating the sushi, I have looked around the restaurant and seen I'm not the only one who does it.....as John Cattuci would say......YOU GOTTA EAT HERE!

3  Thank JulieanneK95
Reviewed 7 April 2013 via mobile

Only been once but I had the best sushi I've had outside of Vancouver. Great presentation too. Decent prices. My wife and I stayed in regina for two days with our two six year-olds and ate out for every meal and our meal at Enso was the best and the least expensive! Enso has become our go-to restaurant when in Regina.

2  Thank Edthebunny