“Really good sushi!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2013

The food here is excellent. The one thing I hate about his place is their hours. They are only open from 5 - 8:30pm I believe and only open for 2 hours for lunch on the weekend. I tried going there twice in the past while and they've been closed.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

I was excited about this place considering the reviews. The decor was nice. However, the sushi was just mediocre. I am a self-proclaimed sushi snob and have travelled to Japan just to eat sushi - and so I moderate my expectations for the prairies. But I've had better sushi in this part of Canada. The rice was a bit too sweet, the "spicy mayo" (siracha) on one of the rolls we ordered was way too strong and blew out your palate so you couldn't taste the rest of the sushi, and I was disaapointed to not be able to get a dynamite hand roll, which they said they didn't do - thought I have had one in a number of other places. On the other hand, my husband was pleased with his octopus which was not chewy and the toro (tuna belly) was fresh and had good flavor.

Reviewed 27 May 2013

My husband and I loveeeee this place! Great servers, great food, great jazz music and intimate space! It's the best

Reviewed 23 May 2013

I have read some negative comments and I am not surprized! Not everyone has the same taste. My last review I was to rapped up in the fact that in Regina, I found the best Sushi place I have ever eaten in through out my 30+yrs of my worldly travels..Kenta the owner, who is the head sushi chef, he picks the fish fresh every day.......no freezing or refreezing the fish. Even the rice is made every day. The vegies always taste so good. All I can say is this......no matter the restaurant you will find people who will write bad reviews based on their taste. I only ask that you give it a try and judge for yourself. I don't believe in writing bad reviews based on my taste. If you know anything about a story regarding Amy's Bakery in Scotsdale Az, that would be a good reason to write a bad review! So I end my review with You Gotta Eat Here!

Reviewed 18 April 2013

went for enso for dinner with my husband. nothing was special.whatever we ordered was very well presented but the taste was average. we definitely would try another sushi place when we are back in Regina!