“Great Thai food.”

Cuisines: Thai
Regina, Canada
“Great Thai food.”
Reviewed 12 April 2013

Went with family for night out. They chose the place as none had tried but had heard good reviews. SO glad we tried this place. Food was great, fresh ingredients we used and taste proved it. They have their own way of making dishes, as most do, and theirs is definitely a winner for us. LOVED IT and WILL be back again.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Trainer019

Saskatoon, Canada
“I had a fantastic lunch!”
Reviewed 24 March 2013 via mobile

Wow. Don't need to say much more but I will. Speed in out of the blue and was glad I did. I ordered a noodle bowl and some spring rolls and the flavors were great. I left very satisfied but also wished I had room for more. My buddy had a hot pot and it was enough for three people. This will now be my go to place when in town.

Regina, Canada
“May be best Thai in Regina”
Reviewed 18 November 2012 via mobile

We RecentLy ordered take out from this new restaurant in north west Regina. I would venture to say it is the most flavorful and authetic Thai food in Regina. The Thai curry shrimp was excellent with just thr right amount of spice. We also really enjoyed the Thai cashew chicken and vegtables. Everything was very fresh and not greasy at all. We alsomhad the low mein and sweet and sour pork and would order both.

There is no doubt where we will order from next time we are craving Thai.