“Food and drinks are great, but not a place to go catch up with friends!!!!”

Birmingham's Vodka and Ale House
Ranked #53 of 595 Restaurants in Regina
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I really thought I was over the hill...went here with friends, there was one table left, good sign, popular place usually means good food etc.....4 of us sat at a 3' x 3' table. The huge wooden menus didn't fit on the table with the condiment tray and our drinks. We actually set the condiment tray beside us on the floor..... It was sooooooooooo loud we couldn't hear each other talk, and repeatedly would say, "Pardon?" Thinkin to ourselves, omg, I must be gettin old, I can't hear a thing anyone is saying. But the food was great and the variety of Vodka's is insane. I had a "bacon infused vodka" Caesar, (pretty good, love the huge pickle) and then we tried the "Maple Bacon" ribs....which were very tasty, would have been a bigger success if they were boneless, too sticky to wrestle with them to get the bone out. The nachos are gigantic and very good as well. The staff were very busy, but attentive...but I have to say, The manager was super! He was extremely attentive and friendly and he went out of his was to make sure our evening was perfect! You don't find that kind of customer service to often any more, especially on a crazy busy friday night. He was so diligent trying to get us a booth, when one opened up, so we could sit and have a conversation with our friends and not have to yell. We will definately go back and recommend this place to all we know! Hint for next time....they do take reservations, and go earlier than 7:30!

2  Thank itsallgood-14

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Stopped in for lunch with a friend and had a delightful meal. It was busy (which us a good sign) but service was fast and meal arrived shortly. Food was good quality and portions were good size. Being an ale house, it was a little noisy. I would recommend and return.

Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

My adult daughter lives in Regina and at her suggestion we went to eat here.She had been here previously. I ordered the gluten free lobster Cobb salad it was wonderful . Our server was excellent, very attentive .The food came out in a reasonable time. The decor is very nice. We didn't try any of the drinks but would of liked to of tried one of the huge range of Vodkas they had if I hadn't of been driving .Also,VERY impressed they supplied a list of GF Vodkas .Would most definitely return there.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

I have been here multiple times since the restaurant re-branded itself and underwent a major renovation. Its the menu that keeps me coming back - more on this in a second.
The parking lot is quite large, although there are rarely spots available close to the door - a testament to the amount of people constantly in the establishment.
Walking into the building you are greeted with just the right amount of dark materials and accent lighting. The music isn't too loud to talk over, but is loud enough that its not an annoying murmur in the background. Nice eclectic selection as well.
There are lots of TV's playing different sporting, a variety of seating options available including the bar, booths, tables, and even free-pour tables with dedicated beer taps. Nice selection of beers on tap and more flavours of Vodka than you could try in a month with an extra liver.

Now that the generalities are out of the way, THE MENU! (https://www.skipthedishes.ca/birminghams-vodka-ale-house)

The first time my wife and I went, I wanted to try everything, but settled on the Kamikaze Burger. Can a burger be victorious? If so, this one wins. If you like spicy food, get it with extra jalapenos and an extra glass of water. I tasted my wife's Baja chicken sandwich - pretty good too.

We had to go back because THE MENU.

I can't remember what my wife the next time, but I had the Kamikaze Burger!! sooo good.

Next time I had the lobster corn fritters and a Kamikaze Burger.
Then nachos and a Kamikaze Burger... (starting to see the pattern?)
Repeat 10 or so times...

In closing, I have every intention of trying everything on THE MENU, I'm just having a hard time getting past the Kamikaze Burger.

1  Thank Loran1223
Reviewed 23 February 2014

We have been to Birmingham`s many times .... each and every time the meals and drinks were excellent. My favourites include the butter chicken poutine. lobster club and skirt burger.
The reviews than mention questionable service are not wrong but lately we have had more good service than bad.
Our office had our staff Christmas party at Birminghams and it was great value for the money.