US$145
US$140
  • Restaurant
Executive Royal Hotel Regina(Regina)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$97
US$95
US$86
Very Good 4/5
Home Inn & Suites Regina Airport(Regina)(Great Value!)
US$108
HIExpress.com
US$116
Travelocity
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsperkins restaurantscreeching noisefamily suitewee hours of the morningroom was cleanbeer storebedroom areatim hortonsattached restaurantbreakfast includedhotel is situatedcoffee tablesofa bedpool and water slideflat screenchoose this hotelcoffee maker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 January 2014

Stayed again over the xmas holidays and got the family suite. If you have a family here is no better suite/ price in SK than this hotel. Check in was smooth and friendly. I'm apart of the IHG Club so we go bottles of water, snacks upon check in. Also got a voucher for free kids meals at Perkins. Suite was clean and well cared for. The kids loved the pool and waterslide. Had a late check out so that made the next day less rushed. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
HIHS_Management, Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Regina, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Dear wns141,

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn & Suites Regina. We're very glad you enjoyed your stay during the holidays. Indeed, our family suite is a favorite among our guests who are traveling with their families. Thank you for being a loyal member of the IHG Rewards club and we hope to see you next time.

Reviewed 3 January 2014

Amazing front desk reception. Fully explained all hotel options and hours for the pool and the free children breakfast. Room was in good condition and very clean. They had plug in parking and plenty of it. The pool was nice the waterslide is crazy fast my son loved it. However the life guard had no control of the teenagers in the pool since she was probably younger then them and intimidated, However the pool was awesome and Perkins the restaurant attached had an amazing breakfast with actually great service. I will continue to keep using this hotel on my trips through regina. The only downfall is that the beds are not that comfortable they are clean but just cheap and hard.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Dear Fabio P,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review about your stay at our hotel. We're glad you and your family enjoyed your holidays here. We will do our best to get our pool attendants trained well so that our guests would be able to have a comfortable time at our pool area. I'm sorry to hear about the bed, and we'll definitely consider your comments and forward them to the owners. We hope to see you next time.

Reviewed 13 December 2013

I stayed at this hotel while enroute back from an emergency trip to my parents house. The hotel was easily accessible from the highway. Check-in was quick and efficient. My room was very spaceous and comfortable. Parking and wireless internet was free. The internet strength was okay, but there were some periods when it cut out. The thermostat in the room was a bit difficult to work - I think that the thermostat piece didn't work as it continued to blow hot air until I finally turned the whole unit off. Room service was good - with reasonably priced items and good portion sizes. The pool and hot tub was a nice way to relax after a day of travelling. It was a bit pricey at $162/night, but it was still worth the cost. Overall, my stay was great. I would recommend this hotel for both business travelers and families.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
HIHS_Management, Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Regina, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Dear PsychRN12 ,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review about our hotel. We're glad to read about your positive comments. Please be assured that your issues regarding the thermostat have been relayed to our Maintenance team and we'll do our best to resolve this as soon as possible. Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 26 November 2013

I stayed at this Holiday Inn last week, and was thoroughly impressed with the cleanliness of the hotel. The building itself needs some updating, but because I have never seen a hotel so clean, it didn't matter. Housekeeping staff obviously excel at their job. They should definitely be commended.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear J P ,

Thank you for leaving us a feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I have passed on your comments to our Housekeeping team and they were very delighted to hear about your review. We always strive to give our best service to our valued guests. We hope to see you again here soon.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

I stayed here recently on a business trip. The price is reasonable for Regina, people not accustomed to travelling in SK will need to adjust expectations of what their $ gets them in this province.

I know this isn't a restaurant review but ............ I found the food at the attached restaurant, Perkins, horrible. I ordered room service for dinner and the food was not good. To be fair this meal MAY have come from the bar, Movado, and not Perkins but in any case it was bad. Isolated incident is not a big deal. In the morning I went to Perkins for breakfast and it was worse than the night before. Food took a long time and was cold and tasteless. It seems really odd because the restaurant SEEMS well run, i.e. clean, good service, friendly/happy staff. There is an issue with that kitchen that in my opinion needs to be addressed.
Not a bad value if you don't mind being on the Far East end of the city, just dine out.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Regina, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2013

Dear TravellingCharlie,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. Please allow us to apologize for the shortfalls you have experienced. We take our guest comments very seriously and always strive to provide comfortable and friendly accommodations. Rest assured that your feedback will be looked into and take actions accordingly. Thank you for staying and we hope you give us another chance to make your stay as best as it can be.

Anthony M