This is my first negative review on TripAdvisor. I was originally booked to stay for 7 nights but after dealing with reception a couple of times decided that they didn't deserve my business and moved elsewhere after three nights. The Supervisor was training new front desk staff and appeared to be a confusing authoritarian and had no sense of customer relations in dealing with me. I would rather have dealt with the trainees who were pleasant and had not yet succumbed to the Holiday Inn customer service mannerisms. Check-in was a very negative experience. When on the second day a package was delivered for me there was no message left for my room and when I went looking for it there was a prolonged delay while they searched the backroom and finally the excuse for the delay was "Oh sorry... it was hidden under my boss's purse". The package was about 2'x2'x2', must have been a huge purse.
The room was clean so at least housekeeping seems to be well run. This hotel is over-priced especially since breakfast is not included. There is a Perkins attached to the hotel which is average quality with higher prices just like the Holiday Inn. Finally, I had settled the account when checking out but when my office received the statement they had decided to debit my credit card for an additional $11.32 for who knows what. Possibly customer relations?
I go to Regina a number of times a year and will not stay here again but would recommend the HomeSuites by d3h nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Best of Regina, Saskatchewan Hotels When you choose the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Regina, you get the best. Our Regina, Saskatchewan hotel's modern comforts and conveniences, including free high-speed Internet access in each room, provide a memorable experience just 15 minutes from Regina International Airport (YQR) and nearby attractions, and businesses.Business guests appreciate the close proximity of our Regina hotel to downtown Regina and local corporations. Our three meeting rooms and our staff's outstanding service make our Regina hotel the only place to meet. We'll be happy to coordinate every detail of your next meeting in our conference facilities which include high-speed Internet connectivity and a Business Centre.Leisure travelers love our hotel's great location near the exciting amusements & attractions in Regina. Nearby places of interest include the RCMP Academy, Regina Science Centre, Royal Saskatchewan Museum, and Wascana Park. With downtown Regina only minutes away, there's no end to the fun for guests' Saskatchewan travel plans.Whether for business or pleasure, guests enjoy our Regina, Saskatchewan hotel's fine service and amenities. Perkins Restaurant & Bakery and Movado's Sports Bar & Lounge, both on-site, offer you excellent dining and convenience. Our 1.5-story water slide and games area are fun for the entire family. When your Saskatchewan travel plans lead you to Regina, choose our hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, IHG, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Regina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Regina
- Holiday Inn Regina
- Holiday Inn Hotel Regina
- Regina Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Regina Canada - Saskatchewan