DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Conference Centre Regina
  • Breakfast included
Delta Hotels Regina(Regina)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsdouble treecookieswild gamewarm chocolate chipbreakfast buffetgreat hotelunderground parkingbusiness stayclose to downtownfront desk staffrooms are spaciousexcellent staychecking inbalconylobbyparkadegym
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 December 2013

This Doubletree property was clean and very comfortable. The improvements to the rooms have reduced traffic noise considerably, and I also appreciate the installation of new heating/cooling systems in each room.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
mike w, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Conference Centre Regina, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

DaleB, thanks so mush for commenting on Tripadvisor regarding your recent stay at the NEW Doubletree by Hilton. We are very excited by the changes also and i am pleased to heat that you enjoyed a comfortable evening.

Thanks and see you soon!

Reviewed 30 November 2013

I stayed at this property when it was still The Regina Inn, and it was definitely passed it's prime. Since then, Hilton took it over and re-opened it in Nov 2013.

I was in Regina for a last minute business trip, and since it was during Agribition, nothing was available. I had resigned myself to driving the extra miles to Moose Jaw when someone suggested the DoubleTree. I was leery, my last stay when it was the Regina Inn hadn't been very nice (they gave me a key to a room that already had a guest for example), but I took a chance.

Am I EVER glad I took that chance! What a beautiful hotel! The staff was friendly and professional (if a little new), the room was tastefully decorated and my stay was comfortable and relaxed. When my work ran late, they kept the restaurant open a little longer so I could eat.

All told, this was a GREAT stay and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to anyone!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
mike w, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Conference Centre Regina, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2013

Thanks DonnaRigs for the wonderful comments. I am so glad to hear that you gave the NEW Doubletree by Hilton a try since your stay pre-renovation was not super. We are looking forward to hosting you many times in the future and if there is anything I can help you with please don't hesitate to contact me directly.

Be Well,

Reviewed 30 November 2013

We had the pleasure of staying in the newly, completely renovated Double Tree in Regina less than two weeks after a year long closing for renovations. We were most pleasantly surprised that there were none of the expected "we're new so be patient" issues. If one didn't know one would have thought that the hotel had been up and running for a long time. There was only one "hitch" and that was a frozen sprinkler head in the front entrance. No big deal. Everyone used an alternate front door.
The staff is "top notch". The decor is first class. All aspects of our guest room was above standard with the best linen, pillows and mattress we have ever experienced in a hotel.
The bathroom is quite small but is adequately compensated by a full width shower with glass doors.
The heating and cooling system worked perfectly and, yes, it is a bonus to have a modest balcony.
The former dark and dingy (and unsafe feeling) parkade is now gated, bright and welcoming.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends

Reklaw252, thanks so much for all the wonderful comments about the NEW Doubletree by Hilton in Regina. It is great to have a renovated Hotel but to hear comments of the level of service is FANTASTIC! I will make sure my associates hear of your comments. Hopefully we will be able to host you and your friends many times in the future...Thanks again!

Reviewed 29 November 2013

A newly refurbished hotel that has high standards of cleaniness, quality of service and food. The staff are helpful and the rooms well furnished and maintained. There is an open plan restaurant and bar area and plenty of social sites to sit and chill. It is well located in terms of the main centre and a short 20 minute drive from the airport. Highly recommended and I suggest an enjoyable stay is guranteed.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thanks Gary for the very kind words about the Newly opened Doubletree by Hilton Regina...I am not sure how ofter you travel from Kent to Regina but our doors will be open for a return visit!

Be Well

Reviewed 25 November 2013

I always find hotel rooms stuffy and when there are balcony doors that open, it makes breathing so much better. The new décor throughout the hotel is a nice improvement and the rooms are quite comfortable. All food service, ordered in and in the restaurant and bar, was delivered in a timely fashion and was tasty...there are better food choices in Regina, but this quite good.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor, I am glad you enjoyed the balconies here in Regina (especially as we venture into another winter!).
Wild Sage Kitchen and Bar and its Farm to Table approach will continue to evolve as we garner more and more locally grown products. Please join us again on your next visit.. We also pride ourselves that ,"Our table is your table" so feel free to challenge our Chef if there is something you would prefer over our listed items.

Be Well and hope to see you soon!