DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Conference Centre Regina
  • Breakfast included
Delta Hotels Regina(Regina)
  • Pool
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsdouble treecookieswild gamewarm chocolate chipbreakfast buffetgreat hotelunderground parkingbusiness stayclose to downtownfront desk staffrooms are spaciousexcellent staychecking inbalconylobbyparkadegym
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 July 2014

My wife and I recently purchased a Groupon and decided to try this new restaurant. being that we just moved to Regina we are trying to experience new places all the time. the brunch was good. I really enjoyed the REAL fresh squeezed apple and orange juice, not from concentrate.

At $25.00 a person though, I don't think I would be coming back. I thought that they would have had more selection.

My wife ended up eating 1 omelette and 1 pancake.. kind of a rip off...

also the meat at the carving station had a lot of fat in it....

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David D
Mike W, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Conference Centre Regina, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

David D, thaks for your comments regarding your recent Brunch here at the DoubleTree, I will bring your comments up with our Chef. Also to let you know for those light eaters we have a very good ala Carte menu as well as the Brunch on Sunday's. I hope you do try us again and please reach out directly to me when you do plan to visit

Reviewed 6 July 2014

I am completely satisfied with my stay at the Hilton Double Tree in Regina, SK. It surpassed my expectations in terms of esthetics, comfort, and location. I feel completely comfortable recommending this hotel!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Bonnie C....thanks so much for your comments Bonnie and hope to see you on your next trip to Regina from Estevan

Be Well!

Reviewed 5 July 2014

I stayed here twice on business trips. The best thing is that this hotel has recently been renovated, so it is in good shape on the inside, albeit lot a looker from the outside. For me the location was also excellent, on the edge of downtown. Restaurant in the lobby is average for dinner and breakfast. Staff are very friendly and helpful. Internet was a little slow, but workable.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank 777flyer

777flyer, thanks for your response on Tripadsivosor and hope to see you back in Regina soon!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

This is a world class hotel with all the amenities. If you are looking for a quiet, comfortable and accommodating hotel in south central Saskatchewan, this is the place!! Really enjoyed the comfortable bedding and Keurig coffee maker. The dining was above average and the hotel garage parking very convenient. I will definitely be back!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Paul B
Mike W, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel & Conference Centre Regina, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

Paul B, thanks so much for your kind comments on your recent stay here at the DoubleTree in Regina!
Have a great summer and looking forward to seeing you back with us soon!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Great experience as a first time guest at the Double Tree last week. Hot cookies, clean modern rooms and helpful, firnedly staff all made the stay go smoothly. I ordered room service both mornings for breakfast and it was in the room in no more than 20 minutes and both hot and of great quality. Happy to have stayed there and likely to return on future business trips.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jarrod Mr M

Mr M Jarrod, thanks so much for your kind words and look forward to serving you many DoubleTree cookies in the future! I will pass your words back to my awesome Room Service and Kitchen teams!

Me Well