“fun place to go with lots of unique choices”
Review of Cathedral Village Free House - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Cathedral
Reviewed 15 July 2013

As someone with Celiac Disease, I appreciated that they now have a gluten-free pizza crust, but don't get too psyched as its a bit dry and crumbly. However, it's nice to be able to go out for drinks and order pizza like everyone else. I love their sangria and on wednesday nights they bring in someone to teach Salsa dancing. Atmosphere always seems to be upbeat when I've been there, but service is sometimes quite slow and sparing.

1  Thank luvtravelling26

Reviewed 20 April 2013

Sometimes you just want to know what you going to get. We like coming here because you know that you will have reliable quality food ( not necessarily fancy) and decent value drinks. Never too crowded and always enjoyable!

Reviewed 26 February 2013

I have been to the Cathedral Village Free House 3 times so far and have been delighted each time. As a new resident to Regina, I found the atmosphere relaxed and welcoming and the menu fantastic. Each meal has been great and I am particularly fond of their Spinach brie and Cranberry salad. On my last visit I tried the newly added Sticky Toffee Pudding and have been thinking about it ever since....divine!

Only complaint is that is can be loud so not ideal for quiet conversation but generally this is always on the top of my list for places to go with friends or co-workers.

Reviewed 23 February 2013

I been here a dozed time in last 7 years or so and have come here with friends, family and my husband.
Food have been good.Last time i share a pizza with my hubby and was great.

The patio is nice to used in summer and we were there in Jul y and useds it and was pretty quite only three other tables being useds.

Reviewed 13 February 2013

i have been here many times and the standard of the food seems to vary depending on who is in the kitchen. I have had the same meal and raved about it one time and was very dissapointed another.