“Great steak”
Review of Golf's Steak House

Golf's Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
Golf's Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 616 Restaurants in Regina
Price range: US$11 - US$60
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Golf's is renowned for its Prime Rib, charbroiled steaks and seafood dishes. Located in the heart of downtown Regina, just look for the flame!
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Service was excellent and food was overall very good. We were able to walk in without a wait. Easy walk from the Hotel Saskatchewan. Soups were good, salads were ok, entrees were delicious and dessert (baklava) was runny and left much to be desired. Overall very good visit!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

One beer and wine, two clam chowder soups, and a grilled salmon and shrimp flamingo entrées served by two very courteous and attentive servers named Curtis and Juanita, the dinner was perfect. It was a real contrast to the Keg, the night before. So much enjoyed the atmosphere and the food,my wife and I had to tell the owner who was on site. I lost her business card but if memory serves, we commended Maria. There is no incentive for me to write this note but to say, this was BY FAR the best money we spent dining during our 5 day stay in Regina. I'm sorry we waited until our last dinner to find that out. 5+ stars out of 5. A great find! (the keg was more expensive too)

Reviewed 13 June 2018

Best steak I've had anywhere, at any price! Better than any of the high-end steakhouses I've been to in Toronto and Montreal. The service was excellent too.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

This restaurant has a reputation of high quality and high prices.
But their luncheon is economical with the high quality food and service.
Surprised? Same tasty steaks as the evening entree albeit a smaller selection.
A must for business lunches!

Reviewed 1 June 2018

I have been treating myself to the Golf's experience for over 35 years and I have to say that I just enjoyed one of the most tantalizing food experiences of my life!!

The steak was perfectly cooked and so tender and came with an amazing homemade sauce. The adjacent lobster tail, with the added garlic in the hot butter, was equally enjoyable.

My taste buds went back and forth between the delicious steak and lobster to the smooth dry red wine. Each bite taken deserved it's own mindful space....just the best!

Won't forget this meal for years to come! Can't wait to come back again.

The Service was impeccable! Thanks so much. You are my "go to place" and after this meal and experience tonight I have no need to go anywhere else!