“Quick Stopover”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Stopped in for a quick bite at lunchtime before continuing onto home. Service was reasonable the food came within a reasonable time. Thought it was a bit expensive for what we ordered, no alcohol with the meal.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

Service was great. Food prep was fast and hot but was not fully cooked. Tammy waitress was very good.

Reviewed 23 June 2013

Came here Saturday night and the service was not very good. I have come here with my family other days and have been fairly impressed in the past. But things have started to slowly slide at Boston Pizza. Once it was charging 50 cents for extra salad dressing. Another time lots of staff with little work. The last couple of times we have been there has hardly been any customers, well there has been slow days but it wasn't the start of the week and certainly not tonight being it Saturday!? One customer tonight had to send something back to the kitchen which seemed to discombobulated everything else! My strawberry and pecan salad was very tasty but the garlic toast was cold. After one complaint being made elsewhere the waitress wasn't in a hurry to ask about our food, but I ate it anyway because I was hungry and I like garlic toast. Also note if one of your members in your group or family doesn't eat at the same pace as others your plate will nearly be whisked away even if you haven't finished but because you took your hands away for 2 seconds! I think the rate of suddenly clearing away plates must be a record. We were going to be left a jug of water, she said bucket, but we never got it. We weren't asked if we wanted any dessert after and we had three different waitresses come to our table in five minutes. The lasagne wasn't that great either. Considering how there wasn't too many people in the restaurant part and the service wasn't that good I do wonder if perhaps new management is required or has this part of Regina seen the last of Boston Pizza?

Reviewed 27 May 2013

Our volleyball team (athletes and parents) arrived and since we had made a reservation, our table was ready for us. Our waiter, though nice, had no clue how to deal with such a large crowd. It may not have been such a big deal, but he totally forgot to charge us for our pizzas. That would have been about $100 coming out of someone's pocket had it been a less honest crowd. The food was fine. Typical Boston Pizza fare, though they had a larger selection of darker beers on tap, which was nice.

Reviewed 30 April 2013

We stopped in to this Boston Pizza on our way out of town after attending the Juno's on a Sunday night. There were 2 tables seated and 5 people at that bar ( which were obviously staff ). The table we needed to sit at - a lower table and not pub height - was dirty. The waiter said he would clean it for us then we left for the washroom. When he came back it still was not cleaned. He dropped a ketchup bottle on the floor - and there it remained. It was later at night, not very busy but it still took 27 minutes to get our food. I ordered an appie of sticky ribs and my girlfriend ordered a chicken sandwich. While waiting for our food my girlfriend went over to play VLT's to find there where no chairs to sit at to play. After standing for over 4 hours at the Juno Awards we wanted to sit. Food was okay. Came out out. I had water and he never came back to top me up. Unfortunately this is becoming the service one can expect from Boston Pizza lately.