“GREAT place!”

Cuisines: Greek, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Grekos is by far my favourite place in Regina to dine. Always good service. Good food and the owner works the tables -- greetings people and just makes you feel welcome. One night we went there and it was really busy, so we had to wait for about 15 - 20 minutes, even though we had a reservation. He brought us a drink (on the house) and also wanted us to have dessert (on the house). We were just too full to take up the offer of dessert but thanked him for his hospitality.

This place has been in business in Regina and is always busy. Why? Because of great service and great food!

I will certainly patronize this place time and time again!

Reviewed 28 October 2013

My fiance, his Parents and I visited this wonderful place last Friday, after years of not frequenting, silly us!!! Our waiter (sorry I don't recall his name) was top notch, as was our food. We shared the Greek platter which consists of Greek chicken and ribs, lamb chops and a skewer of Souvlaki style shrimp and scallops. The entire platter was so delicious, I didn't have a favorite and will order that again in a heart beat! We all raived about our meals and are returning very soon.

Reviewed 10 September 2013

The chef at this restaurant really knows how to cook a filet of beef, and choose the most tender meat anywhere.

1  Thank AndreaJeffery
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I have been going to Greko's for the past 11 years. It is amazing! I love food and I'm fussy. I have never had a bad meal. They give generous portions and are very well priced. The service is impeccable. I consider myself a decent cook/baker and feel I know good food. I've grown up with my family in the restaurant, catering, and baking businesses. I cannot stress how good the food is here. What should you order? Well...the moussaka is the best I've ever had, the chicken a la Greko's is great, the lamb kabob is the best lamb I've ever had, all the steaks are very flavourful and just the right amount of seasoning, I love the house salad that comes with the meals, they cook their lobster tails just perfect (not rubbery...I can't even begin to think about going back to Red Lobster for seafood now that I've had theirs), try the cheese saganaki or calamari for an appetizer. I recommend you make reservations as they can be busy, especially on the weekends.

1  Thank Amanda F
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Have been to Greko's a few times and always enjoyed the food and service. However this last time both food and service was not great.
We got there for our reservation on time and our table was waiting for us. We were seated and offered menus with smiles. Once we ordered our meals and drinks they served our salads and drinks. After that they seemed to forget about us. 45 minutes later we finally flagged down our waiter and asked about our meals. "There was one ahead of us" was his reply as he walked away. Funny, our order was being served to us within a minute of him going into the kitchen area. Too bad our food was only luke warm by then and seemed to be way overcooked.
Like I said we have been here several times and always liked the food and service but in my opinion this place has defiantly slipped from the standards that it used to have.