“Luiggi's Pasta House”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 12 March 2012

Typical pasta place but the price is over the top!

Reviewed 8 March 2012

My friends and I get together at least once a month for a girls night out and decided to try luiggis. When we first arrived the greeter was so friendly and we were seated right away. For an appetizer we all shared the mussels and deep fried pickles which were amazing. Once we got our main entree we were so suprised with the amount of food we got it was fantastic. We had excellent service from our waitress. Even though we were all really full we had to try their desserts we ordered the chocolate confusion and sticky toffee pudding they were so delicious!! I ended up ordering another Chocolate Confusion to take home for my husband which he also very much enjoyed. Id defiantly recommend Luiggis its a great place to get together with friends and family.

Reviewed 7 March 2012

We went to the new Sunday Brunch for the first time and found it truly a fantastic experience. Now there was a selection of your normal breakfast entries coupled with several types of pasta, but they also included Eggs Benedict. You had to be to fast to get them as everyone had the same idea! There was a large selection of desserts as well as a chocolate fountain for your dipping pleasure. They even had gluten free items out to chose from. It has also been recentled renovated since last being there.

Reviewed 6 March 2012

I live in Calgary and every time I come home to Regina I MUST go to Luiggi's. My family especially loves it for their gluten free menu as my mother is gluten free. Not many restaurants offer such excellent gluten free options especially for pasta. I love that it is a family run business and they, as owners are always around visiting with customers and making sure everything is going great, from the food to the service. And every time i say everything is excellent! It's the only restaurant I order something different at every time because there are so many wonderful options on the menu! The Italian dry ribs are my favourite appetizer to start with! Highly recommend this place!

Reviewed 5 March 2012

I went to Luiggi's with a group of six for a birthday celebration. The service was great. Our server was friendly, knowledgeable and fast. The food left a lot to be desired. I had cannelloni, which seemed to be overcooked. The ground beef was dry and crumbly and the ends of the noodles were crispy. As well, we were disappointed the entrees didn't include a side of bread. We each received a triangle of garlic toast while we waited for our meal, but once the food arrived, we were told that we could order bread for an extra charge. What kind of Italian restaurant doesn't include a side of bread with their entrees?

There was no dessert menu, but our server was able to list all of the selections that were available at the time. I had the Chocolate Confusion, which was much too rich for one person. A piece half the size would've been more appropriate.