“Take Out Meal 2nd.to none!!”

Luiggi's Pasta House
Ranked #187 of 581 Restaurants in Regina
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Regina, Canada
“Take Out Meal 2nd.to none!!”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Great take out meal!! Seafood Lasagna, Italian ribs, Ceasar Salad. Food was ready for pickup when they said it would be. Lots of Quality food!!

• Visited January 2014

Calgary, Canada
“Now that's Italian .....bada bing!”
Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

Excellent service at this quaint 'authentic' old school Italian eatery. Great choice of sauces and pastas. Our lunch of pasta and salad on a cold December Regina day warmed our spirits through and through. A definite go back!

Visited December 2013
Regina, SK
“Used to be a great place.”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

But not so much any more. They really need to do some renovations. The pasta was of fast food quality and the service was even worse.

• Visited February 2013
Regina, Canada
“Good food and great service”
Reviewed 22 September 2013 via mobile

Wonderful fresh dishes. Great selection and great portions. Even though they don't make their own noodles, their offerings are top notch. Older inside, could use some renovations to clean and update the place. But nice family restaurant and great service staff. The pick your past and sauce options should make anyone happy. Plus they offer more than just pasta too.

Visited September 2013
“A must try place ! Never been disappointed.”
Reviewed 14 August 2013 via mobile

Every time I set foot in Luiggis I am more than comforted. I always feel such a strong family atmosphere and am greeted by one of the many friendly faces that work there. The hostesses are even willing to switch you tables if you are unhappy with the one they take you to. As for the food , the menu has a wide range of options , from pasta with your own choice of sauce , to veal , steak , chicken , risotto and much more. For our starter we all shared the Italian nachos. I can honestly say I have never tried nachos so delicious! They were deep fried pasta noodles .. An idea that had never even crossed my mind. As for my main course I had the manzo on penne noodle (a spicy olive oil sauce with onions, green peppers, celery and countless other things) for a picky person I was surprised at how wonderful it was and how much I enjoyed it. For dessert I had the sticky toffee which practically melts in your mouth. Our server was very accommodating and never made us feel like we were being ignored. She continuously refilled our drinks and made sure our meals were okay. I highly recommend coming to luiggis, definitely one of my favorite places to go. 2 thumbs up !

• Visited August 2013