“Unbelievable Experience Highly Recommended!!”

Teppanyaki Japanese House
Ranked #113 of 595 Restaurants in Regina
Cuisines: Japanese, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Core
Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

Wow I was truly amazed with everything that this restaurant had to offer... The food was delicious, the service was impeccable and staff were extremely professional and friendly. Danny the Chef was the highlight of the night putting on a great show the all the utensils behind the grill and especially the "VOLCANO" which is a must see!!!! Highly recommended for anyone passing through this cute town.

2  Thank Juliantomas_

Reviewed 10 May 2014

I have been there before and the food was excellent and reasonable this time food was very good but quite expensive .The show was OKAY put on by the chef but actually had more fun watching the little kids across from us.As I said food was very good but not enough to fill you up and I am not a big eater.This is a nice place to go Once in a blue moon as there was 4 adult and 1 13 year
old and as I didnt pay but the bill was over $120 not including drinks(no liguor)

Reviewed 21 December 2013

We have been going here ever since it opened and it sure has gone downhill. The steak is not the cut the say it is but I'm sure the majority of patrons wouldn't know the difference. Also, the steak size is much smaller and the prices have sored. My husband and I both got the Shotgun (steak/shrimp). Have ordered it many times. It comes with 7 shrimp. When the cook dished out the shrimp to our table we go five each then he looked confused as to why he had more shrimp and gave the remaining 4 to tge other patrons seated at our table ( 2 of which were small children whom already said they didn't want the first shrimp they got) so essentially their parents got half the shrimp we got and we paid $7.00 more for. Ontop of this the soup was cold.
We were disappointed the last time we were there....small portions and pricey. We used to be "full" on a constant bases when we left this place.....not anymore.

I think I'm over this restaurant and am hoping someone will open some competition.

4  Thank Reginagirll
Reviewed 27 August 2013

Very clean, low key, fun experience with the chefs as they prepared our meals right in front of us. It did seem however that they do the same routine every time and didn't really interact with the patrons; would me nice to see a little off the cuff interaction. Extremely tender steak perfectly cooked and shrimp to die for. Not sure it was worth the price but I can check it off my bucket list now.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

Our orders averaged $50 each so we expected good quality and quantity but did not receive either. In addition to the tiny piece of lobster I received being over cooked and very rubbery, it had charred black bits from the grill. Yuck! The show with lighting the onion on fire is okay but how many times can you watch that before it gets old? We'll be taking our cash somewhere else .....