“Best Pizza in town”

Tumblers
Ranked #127 of 601 Restaurants in Regina
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 19 July 2012

My favorite pizza by far. You pay enough for it but it is worth it! they have their own special sauce and I literally crave it when I start thinking about it! Wish I still lived in Regina just for that pizza!

1  Thank Corrin K

Reviewed 7 June 2012

We ordered here and they answered the phone... "Tumblers Pizza where the suace is boss"!!!!
I had no idea what it was all about until i took a bit of the first slice. The pizza was expensive but well worth the money. I live on the other side of town and they made it to my house is 32 mins. So I highly recomend this place

1  Thank Dee B
Reviewed 16 February 2012

I was absolutely impressed with this pizza!! I ordered it delivery to my hotel room and although it was a little pricey....it was well worth it!! They are not shy with their toppings and meat, and the veggies are fresh! I would rather spend a little more and get an awesome pizza than to save a few bucks and have a run of the mill typical take out with skimpy toppings and crappy crust. You only need a couple pieces and you're full with this one!

2  Thank Ajcs1
Reviewed 31 March 2011

We Oder pizza from here and ship it out to Toronto! Best pizza in town by far!

1  Thank Sindale123