“Sensational”

Tumblers
Ranked #130 of 587 Restaurants in Regina
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 30 November 2012

Sensational pizza that cannot be matched anywhere. My wife and I have lived all over western Canada and you simply cannot find pizza comparable to Tumbler's. It is our comfort food to be sure.

2  Thank AlDWilson
There are newer reviews for Tumblers

Reviewed 11 October 2012

Great pizza delivery At 230 pm we got our pizza during a Rider game in 37 minutes. We got a driver that actually had a car sign and a uniform on. The driver had 2 debit machines with him . The first one didn't work so he ran to his car and had a second one. We asked for plates and the driver ran back to his car and got us plate setting for 4. I have had so many issues with debit on delivery from other places . Either the machine doesn't work or they forgot it. Any ways I highly recommend you try the place. I actually googled best pizza in Regina and they came up!

2  Thank Sindale123
Reviewed 15 September 2012

so MUCH for so little
I recently ordered an extra lrg pizza for pick up and made the mistake of not asking for the total first. My wife and I arrived around 11 to pick up the pizza and what a shock! There were people smoking god knows what in the parking lot and there was some sort of "aboriginal gangster rap" concert going on. To be honest my wife wanted to drive away but we followed through with the order. Then my next shock , the PRICE! yikes! i now see why they don't offer a total when you call in. the environment was awful ,pizza was 2nd rate and it turns out there is a place over on Gordon rd that has almost identical pizza without the unsavory element and half the price!!!

5  Thank Sugarpie420
Reviewed 19 July 2012

My favorite pizza by far. You pay enough for it but it is worth it! they have their own special sauce and I literally crave it when I start thinking about it! Wish I still lived in Regina just for that pizza!

1  Thank Corrin K
Reviewed 7 June 2012

We ordered here and they answered the phone... "Tumblers Pizza where the suace is boss"!!!!
I had no idea what it was all about until i took a bit of the first slice. The pizza was expensive but well worth the money. I live on the other side of town and they made it to my house is 32 mins. So I highly recomend this place

1  Thank Dee B